Morrissey - Live At Earl's Court mp3 album
Live at Earls Court is a live album by Morrissey. Its sleeve notes state that it was "recorded live at Earls Court in London on the 18 December 2004 in front of 17,183 people. All tracks written by Morrissey and Alain Whyte except as noted. How Soon Is Now?" (Morrissey, Johnny Marr). First of the Gang to Die". November Spawned a Monster" (Morrissey, Clive Langer). Don't Make Fun of Daddy's Voice". Bigmouth Strikes Again" (Morrissey, Marr). I Like You" (Morrissey, Boz Boorer).
Recorded live at Earl's Court in London on the 18th of December 2004 in front of 17,183 people. Other Versions (5 of 19) View All. Cat. Live At Earl's Court (CD, Album). Attack Records (3). 06076-86012-2.
Live at Earl's Court. Release Date March 29, 2005. Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice.
Morrissey's voice has aged like fine wine, and "Morrissey: Live at Earl's Court" showcases some of his finest live material to date. His band, with whom he spent several months touring with has, when compared to when I seen Moz live at both the Apollo pre-album release (You Are the Quarry) and later at Radio City, really has the newer material down pat and help bring the overall concert to a higher level
Album Name Live at Earls Court. Data de aparición 2005. Labels Sanctuary Records. Estilo MusicalIndie Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum2. 1. How Soon Is Now? 2. First of the Gang to Die. 3. November Spawned a Monster.
Morrissey 2008 18 трек(ов). 1 How Soon Is Now? (Live). 2 The First of the Gang to Die (Live). 3 November Spawned a Monster (Live). 4 Don't Make Fun of Daddy's Voice (Live). 5 Bigmouth Strikes Again (Live).
Live at Earls Court finds British rock icon Morrissey and his band performing in London at the end of the You Are the Quarry tour. Not to be confused with the DVD Who Put the "M" in Manchester? recorded at the beginning of the tour in May, Live at Earls Court is a completely different concert from December 2004 and features a vastly different set list.
Reasons why 39 live at Earls Court is one of my favourite Queen live performances: Brian, so adorably happy about being able to perform the song, politely asking the audience to sing along if they know it. Roger taking a more direct approaching and screaming SING ALONG at the audience. Freddie’s coloured harlequin suit. Freddie’s voice gives the song a completely different feel to the album track it’s so cheery and hopeful. The beautiful stage lighting (always the kings of staging). Roger banging his tambourine.
|1||How Soon Is Now?||4:35|
|2||First Of The Gang To Die||3:48|
|3||November Spawned A Monster||5:15|
|4||Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice||2:57|
|5||Bigmouth Strikes Again||3:20|
|6||I Like You||4:36|
|8||Let Me Kiss You||3:36|
|9||Subway Train / Munich Air Disaster 1958||3:16|
|10||There Is A Light That Never Goes Out||4:50|
|11||The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get||3:52|
|13||I Have Forgiven Jesus||4:06|
|14||The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores||3:55|
|15||Shoplifters Of The World Unite||3:21|
|16||Irish Blood, English Heart||2:49|
|17||You Know I Couldn't Last||7:10|
|18||Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me||3:57|
- Recorded At – Earls Court
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sanctuary Records Group Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sanctuary Records Group Inc.
- Licensed From – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Manufactured By – BMG Distribution
- Distributed By – BMG Distribution
- Mixed At – Studio Without Walls
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Pressed By – Sonopress Arvato, USA – E321801
- Bass – Gary Day
- Drums – Deano Butterworth*
- Guitar – Jesse Tobias
- Guitar, Congas, Clarinet, Backing Vocals – Boz Boorer
- Keyboards, Percussion, Trumpet, Backing Vocals – Mikey V. Farrell
- Management [At The Helm] – Jed Weitzman, Merck Mercuriadis, Peter Asher
- Mastered By – Doug Sax, Robert Hadley
- Mixed By – Nathaniel Kunkel
- Producer – Peter Asher
- Recorded By – Tim Summerhayes
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Mat Wood, Ollie Nesham
- Written-By – Whyte* (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 9, 12, 13, 16, 17), Boorer* (tracks: 6, 11, 14), Langer* (tracks: 3), Johansen* (tracks: 9), Day* (tracks: 17), Marr* (tracks: 1, 5, 10, 15, 18), Thunders* (tracks: 9), Kaye* (tracks: 7), Morrissey (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 18), Smith* (tracks: 7), Sohl* (tracks: 7)
NotesRecorded live at Earl's Court in London on the 18th of December 2004 in front of 17,183 people.
Recorded in the Sanctuary Mobile Recording Truck.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 060768601222
- Matrix / Runout: 06076860122 [Sonopress Arvato Logo] +A03+ E321801
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB48
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1076
|ATKDP014||Morrissey||Live At Earls Court (CD, Album, Dig)||Attack Records||ATKDP014||UK||2005|
|ATKCD014||Morrissey||Live At Earls Court (CD, Album)||Attack Records||ATKCD014||Brazil||2005|
|ATKCD014||Morrissey||Live At Earls Court (CD, Album)||Attack Records||ATKCD014||Australia||2005|
|ATKDV014||Morrissey||Live At Earls Court (2xLP, Album)||Attack Records||ATKDV014||UK & Europe||2006|
|ATKCD014||Morrissey||Live At Earls Court (CD, Album)||Attack Records||ATKCD014||Mexico||2005|