Blake Lewis Featuring The Passenger String Quartet - Strings, Spit & Serenades mp3 album
These pieces of music wouldn't have seen the light of day with out your love. Thank you! ~ BL. K Views. English (UK) · Русский · Українська · Suomi · Español.
Pieces; For 2 violins, viola, cello; Scores featuring the violin; Scores featuring the viola; Scores featuring the cello; For 4 players.
Violin, Arranged By – Andrew Joslyn. Vocals, Piano, Guitar, Percussion, Layout – David Bazan. Gatefold album jacket printed on uncoated paper. Mastered for vinyl without digital compression or limiting. Vinyl lacquers cut from high resolution 24/96 audio files. High quality 140g black vinyl.
Indie, Electro, Pop. View Profile.
View and listen to String Quartet and other Chamber Music sheet music arrangements from the catalogue of the Gyros String Quartet. Dmitri Shostakovich (1906 - 1975) Romance for solo violin, strings and harp From the music to the 1955 film "The Gadfly. Originally in Db Major. Mostly known as the main theme to the excellent 1983 Thames Television series "Reilly, Ace of Spies".
Listen to music from Kris Orlowski & The Passenger String Quartet like Steady and Slow, Jessi & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Kris Orlowski & The Passenger String Quartet.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Heartbreak On Vinyl||4:57|
|4||How Many Words
Featuring – Andrew Joslyn
|5||Lost In Heaven||5:06|
|8||7 Nation Army Dreams
Featuring – Chris Poage
- Copyright (c) – Audio Daydream Records
- Recorded At – Columbia City Theater
- Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Andrew Joslyn, Mark Rodriguez , Rob Wasilauski
- Baritone Saxophone [Bari Sax] – Chris Poage
- Cello – Rebecca Chung Filice*
- Guitar, Harmony Vocals – John Luzzi
- Piano – Mark Rodriguez
- Producer, Mixed By, Engineer – Justin Armstrong
- Viola – Christopher Foerstel
- Violin [First Violin] – Andrew Joslyn
- Violin [Second Violin] – Sarah Malmstrom
- Vocals, Guitar, Human Beatbox [Beatbox] – Blake Lewis
NotesPerformed and recorded live at the Columbia City Theater in Seattle, Washington on July 21, 2016.
Includes high resolution JPG images of the front and back cover.