Klaus Nomi - Simple Man mp3 album
Simple Man is the second album by German countertenor Klaus Nomi, released in 1982. It was also the last album of original material to be released during Nomi's lifetime. The album consists of a mix of opera and pop music, songs by Renaissance composer John Dowland and several excerpts from Henry Purcell's Dido and Aeneas juxtaposed with Ding Dong and Falling in Love Again. Side one. "From Beyond" (John Dowland) – 2:51. After the Fall" (Kristian Hoffman) – 4:43.
Simple Man. Klaus Nomi. Album Simple Man. Simple Man Lyrics just a simple man I have to do the simple things That a simple ma. .are holding out your hand You want to know the simple things In my simple plan.
Simple Man Hombre Sencillo (LP, Album, Promo).
Klaus Nomi : Simple Man,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. 10. Simple Man. 11. Death. Other productions from Klaus Nomi. Essential Klaus Nomi.
simple man (klaus nomi album) Simple Man is the second album by German countertenor Klaus Nomi, released in 1982 It was also the last album of original material to be released during Nomi's lifetime.
Simple Man is the second album by German countertenor Klaus Nomi, released in 1982. It was also the last album of original material to be released during Nomi's lifetime Track listing. Klaus Nomi: Lead & background vocals. Julie Burgher, Jon Corbet, Robert Medici: Background vocals. John Kay: Bass Guitar.
Klaus Nomi is a brilliant artist, but doesn't get his chance to truly shine in this album. When he started out, he was doing live shows performing the same songs for a number of years before settling on a record label; the songs that he's had for so long, the material for the debut, show that they've been refined over that time. The music on Simple Man never reached that kind of maturity, and that's a major downside for this album, not to mention Klaus's talent is scattered over mindless pop tunes.
Klaus Nomi was born Klaus Sperber in Immenstadt, Bavaria, Germany on January 24, 1944. In the 1960s, he worked as an usher at the Deutsche Oper in West Berlin where he sang for the other ushers and maintenance crew on stage in front of the fire curtain after performances. Around that time he also sang opera arias at the Berlin gay discothèque Kleist Casino. Simple Man is the second album by German countertenor Klaus Nomi, released in 1982.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
Tracklist Hide Credits
Percussion – Jack WaldmanWritten-By – John Dowland
|A2||After The Fall
Bass, Guitar – Robert MacheKeyboards, Written-By – Kristian Hoffman
|A3||Just One Look
Guitar – Jimmy Zhivago*Keyboards – Tommy MandelSaxophone – Steve ElsonWritten-By – Doris Payne, Gregory Carroll
|A4||Falling In Love Again
Backing Vocals – Julie Burgher*Bass – Rick PascualDrums – Daniel ElfassyGuitar – Scott WoodyKeyboards – Jon CobertWritten-By – Hollaender*, Lerner*
Arranged By – George Elliott, Klaus NomiGuitar, Written-By – George ElliottKeyboards – Tommy MandelSynthesizer – Jack Waldman
Effects [Space] – Jack WaldmanSteel Guitar [Pedal] – Scott WoodySynthesizer – Tommy MandelViolin – Michael LevineWritten-By – Anthony Frere, Joseph Arias
Written-By – Henry Purcell
Drums [Additional] – Paul RutnerGuitar – Robert MacheKeyboards, Percussion, Synthesizer – Kristian HoffmanSynthesizer [Additional] – Jack WaldmanWritten-By – E.Y. Harburg, Harold Arlen
Acoustic Guitar [12 Strings], Electric Guitar – Jimmy Zhivago*Arranged By, Electric Guitar, Percussion – George ElliottBacking Vocals – Robert MediciEffects [Sound] – Jack WaldmanSynthesizer – Tommy MandelViolin – Michael LevineWritten-By – George Elliott, Jamie Dalglish, Sierra
Guitar – Robert MacheKeyboards, Written-By – Kristian Hoffman
Written-By – Henry Purcell
Written-By – John Dowland
- Produced For – Spindizzy Music, Inc.
- Pressed By – DFI
- Printed By – France Imprimerie Sorel
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Spindizzy Music, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Victor
- Record Company – RCA
- Published By – Spindizzy Music, Inc.
- Published By – Strange Party Music
- Published By – Famous Music
- Published By – Leo Feist, Inc.
- Published By – Premier Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Adra Records
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Arranged By – Kristian Hoffman (tracks: A2, A4, B2, B4)
- Arranged By, Synthesizer – Jack Waldman (tracks: A1, B1, B5, B6)
- Art Direction – Page Wood , Randy L. Dunbar
- Backing Vocals – Klaus Nomi (tracks: A2 to A4, B2, B4)
- Bass – John Kay (tracks: A3, A5, A6, B3)
- Drums – Kevin Tooley (tracks: A2, A6, B2, B4), Robert Medici (tracks: A3, A5, B3)
- Engineer – Carl Casella
- Engineer [Assistant] – Paul Silvestro
- Executive-Producer – Lawrence M. Rosenthal
- Lacquer Cut By – AM*
- Management – Elemar Management Associates, Inc.
- Mixed By – Carl Casella, Ron Johnsen
- Percussion – Daniel Elfassy (tracks: A2, B2 to B4)
- Photography By – Maxine St. Clair
- Producer – Klaus Nomi, Ron Johnsen
- Programmed By [Synthesizer] – Man Parrish (tracks: A2, A5, A6, B2, B4)
- Supervised By [Supervising Producer] – C.J. Ellis
- Vocals – Klaus Nomi
NotesTrack A4 recorded & mixed at Electric Lady Studios
(C)+(P) Spindizzy Music Inc.
(c)Spindizzy Music Inc. 1982 (A1, B5, B6)
(c)Adra Records - Kristian Hoffman / Spindizzy Music, Inc. 1982 (A2)
(c)Premier Music Publishing, Inc. 1968 (A3)
(c)1930 Famous Music Ascap (A4)
(c)Spindizzy Music, Inc. / Strange Party Music 1982 (A5, A6, B3)
(c)Spindizzy Music, Inc. (B1)
(c)Leo Feist, Inc. Ascap (B2)
(c)Adra Records For Kristian Hoffman / Spindizzy Music, Inc. 1982 (B4)
- Man Parrish appears courtesy of Import/12 Records.
- Kristian Hoffman and Robert Mache appears courtesy of Select Records.
- Kevin Tooley appears courtesy of Hannibal Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SGDL
- Price Code: RC 250
- Matrix / Runout (runout side 1): AM 829 PL 3770 2 A
- Matrix / Runout (runout side 2): 82 9 PL 3770 2 B
|PL 37702||Klaus Nomi||Simple Man = Hombre Sencillo (LP, Album, Promo)||RCA Victor||PL 37702||Spain||1982|
|PD 70229||Klaus Nomi||Simple Man (CD)||RCA||PD 70229||France||1985|
|PL 37702||Klaus Nomi||Simple Man (LP, Album)||RCA||PL 37702||Portugal||1982|
|PK 70229||Klaus Nomi||Simple Man (Cass, Album)||RCA||PK 70229||Germany||1982|
|ND74422||Klaus Nomi||Simple Man (CD, Album, RE)||RCA||ND74422||UK & Europe||Unknown|