The Crystal Set - Benefit Of The Doubt mp3 album
album Weekly Top. album Pop Hotlist. music noteChords for The Crystal Set - Benefit Of The Doubt. The Crystal Set - Like A Treasure (Original Band Video). The Housemartins - Think for a Minute (album version). The Crystal Set - Benefit Of The Doubt (Audio).
Watch the video for Benefit of the Doubt from The Crystal Set's Umbrella for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.
Open the doors wherever you will Heads will turn but we don't have to talk about it A benefit of the doubt. I heard your excuse, it sent me to the floor You were so sure that nothing mattered anymore But now oh I'm aware of the problems I dis-cause To lose your heads cause they're starring on the walls Другие тексты песен "The Crystal Set". The Crystal Set was a Sydney-based Australian indie rock band formed in the early 1980s. The Crystal Set - Siege Mentality The Crystal Set - Siege Mentality. The Crystal Set - Benefit Of The Doubt (1986) (Audio.
Type EP. Released date March 1992. Labels Progress Red Labels. Music StyleHeavy Metal. Members owning this album0. 3. The Benefit of the Doubt.
Benefit of the Doubt. Album Within the Core. Benefit of the Doubt Lyrics Stab me in the back? I always felt the lies But didn't read the signs. I didn't read the signs But always felt the lies. Another chance was given Another knife in your hand I knew how this would end We're drowning in this quicksand We're drowning in your blood But I'm the one that dies Not this time I'll see to your demise.
|A||Benefit Of The Doubt||4:08|
|B||Don't Be Surprised||3:25|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Red Eye Records
- Copyright (c) – Red Eye Records
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Engineered At – EMI Studios 301
- Mixed At – EMI Studios 301
- Artwork [Finished Art] – John Foy
- Bass – Russell Kilbey
- Cover [Cover Concept], Photography By – Kim Sandeman
- Drums – John Lloyd (tracks: A), Mark 'Evo' Evans* (tracks: B)
- Engineer – Guy Gray (tracks: A), John Bee (tracks: B)
- Guitar – Phil Maher
- Keyboards – David Moor
- Mastered By – Don Bartley
- Producer, Arranged By – The Crystal Set
- Saxophone – David Moor
- Vocals – David Moor, Phil Maher, Russell Kilbey
- Written-By – The Crystal Set
NotesInfo flyer included.
Side 1 - Engineered & Mixed Studios 301 - February 1986
Side 2 - Engineered & Mixed Studios 301 - November 1985
Pressed thru Citadel
Red 8 - May 1986
Side B label:
℗ 1986 Red Eye Records
© 1986 Red Eye Records
Made in Australia
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 13847 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 13847 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Groove Hand-Etched): RED 8-A PRS 13847-A DB SMX 64865
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Groove Hand-Etched): PRS 13847-B RED 8-B DB SMX 64866