King Oliver And His Dixie Syncopators - Sugar Foot Stomp mp3 album
Bittersweet Reflective Stately Swaggering Wry Earthy Gutsy Warm Plaintive. King Oliver, King Oliver & His Dixie Syncopators. Louis Armstrong, King Oliver.
King Oliver and his Dixie Syncopators - Sugar Foot Stomp (1926) 02:55. King Oliver And His Dixie Syncopators - Four Or Five Times, Pt. 1 03:19. 2 03:10. King Oliver And His Dixie Syncopators - Four Or Five Times (instr. King Oliver And His Dixie Syncopators - West End Blues 03:03. King Oliver and his Dixie Syncopators - West End Blues (1928) 03:36. King Oliver And His Dixie Syncopators - West End Blues 03:04. King Oliver and his Dixie Syncopators - West End Blues (1928) 03:04. King Oliver And His Dixie Syncopators - Black.
Artist: King Oliver's Dixie Syncopators. Album: Papa Joe, Sugar Foot Stomp. King Oliver's Dixie Syncopators - Black Snake Blues King Oliver's Greatest Hits, 2012 02:55. King Oliver, King Oliver's Dixie Syncopators - Willie The Weeper Papa Joe, 2010 02:58. Artist: King Oliver's Dixie Syncopators.
King Oliver & His Dixie Syncopators –Got Everything but You. 2:46. King Oliver And His Dixie Syncopators –Sweet Emmalina. King Oliver And His Dixie Syncopators –Showboat Shuffle. King Oliver & His Dixie Syncopators –Four Or Five Times. King Oliver's Dixie Syncopators –Sugar Foot Stomp. King Oliver And His Dixie Syncopators –Tin Roof Blues.
King Oliver and His Dixie Syncopators - King Oliver And His Dixie Syncopators, King Oliver's Jazz Band, King Oliver's Jazz Band, King Oliver and His Dixie Syncopators. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве.
Listen to music from King Oliver And His Dixie Syncopators like Dead Man Blues, Willie the Weeper & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from King Oliver And His Dixie Syncopators.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Billy Meyers , Elmer Schoebel
|2||Snag It (First Version)
Piano, Vocals – Richard M. JonesWritten-By – Joseph Oliver*
Vocals [Vocal Break] – Barbarin*Written-By – Fred Rose
Vocals – Georgia TaylorWritten-By – Art Kassel, Mel Stitzel
|5||Sugar Foot Stomp
Vocals [Vocal Break] – Scott*Written-By – Joseph Oliver*
|6||Wa Wa Wa
Written-By – Mort Schaeffer
Written-By – Joseph Oliver*, Paul Barbarin
Clarinet – Johnny DoddsWritten-By – Benjamin Spikes*, John Spikes
|9||Dead Man Blues
Written-By – Anita Gonzales, Jelly Roll Morton
|10||New Wang Wang Blues
Written-By – Buster Johnson, Gus Mueller, Henry Busse
|11||Snag It (Second Version)
Written-By – Joseph Oliver*
Written-By – Joseph Oliver*, Walter Melrose
Written-By – Barney Bigard, Joseph Oliver*
Written-By – Joseph Oliver*, Paul Barbarin
|15||Willie The Weeper
Written-By – Grant Rymal, Marty Bloom, Walter Melrose
|16||Black Snake Blues
Written-By – Jesse Johnson , Victoria Spivey
Written-By – Elmer Schoebel, Leon Roppolo, Paul Mares
Written-By – Art Kassel, Vic Berton
|19||Tin Roof Blues
Written-By – Pollack*, Brunies*, Leon Roppolo, Mel Stitzel, Paul Mares, Walter Melrose
|20||West End Blues
Written-By – Clarence Williams, Joseph Oliver*
Vocals – Clarence WilliamsWritten-By – Andy Razaf, Jack Palmer
Written-By – Al Gifford, Len Gray
- Distributed By – BMG Music
- Manufactured By – GRP Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – GRP Records, Inc.
- Published By – MCA Inc.
- Banjo – Bud Scott (tracks: 1 to 15), Leroy Harris (tracks: 19 to 22)
- Clarinet, Alto Saxophone – Darnell Howard (tracks: 7 to 11), Ernest Elliot* (tracks: 19 to 22)
- Clarinet, Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone – Albert Nicholas (tracks: 1 to 6), Billy Paige (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Clarinet, Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Barney Bigard (tracks: 1 to 16), Omer Simeon (tracks: 12 to 16)
- Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone – Arville Harris (tracks: 19 to 22)
- Coordinator [GRP Production Coordinator] – Michael Pollard
- Coordinator [Michael Pollard Assisted By] – Doreen Kalcich
- Cornet – Joe "King" Oliver*, Thomas "Tick" Gray* (tracks: 12 to 16)
- Creative Director [GRP] – Andy Baltimore
- Design [Graphic Design] – David Gibb
- Drums – Paul Barbarin (tracks: 1 to 16)
- Executive-Producer – Dave Grusin, Larry Rosen
- Graphic Design – Andy Ruggirello, Dan Serrano, Scott Johnson , Sonny Mediana
- Graphic Design [Assisted By] – Emili Bogin
- Liner Notes – Richard Hadlock*
- Photography By [Back Cover] – The Institute Of Jazz Studies*
- Photography By [Front Cover] – The Frank Driggs Collection*
- Piano – Clarence Williams (tracks: 19 to 22), Luis Russell (tracks: 1 to 16)
- Reissue Producer – Orrin Keepnews
- Reissue Producer, Remastered By [Digital Transfers By] – Steven Lasker
- Remastered By [Audio Restoration And Reprocessing] – Erick Labson
- Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone – Paul Barnes (tracks: 17, 18), Paul "Stump" Evans* (tracks: 7 to 11)
- Trombone – Jimmy Archey (tracks: 17 to 22), Edward "Kid" Ory* (tracks: 1 to 16)
- Trumpet – Bob Shoffner (tracks: 1 to 11)
- Tuba – Bert Cobb (tracks: 1 to 15), Cyrus St. Clair (tracks: 19 to 22)
NotesAll tracks recorded in Chicago, except as indicated.
Tracks 1 and 2 recorded Thursday, March 11, 1926.
Track 3 recorded Wednesday, April 21, 1926.
Track 4 recorded Friday, April 23, 1926.
Tracks 5 and 6 recorded Saturday, Mary 29, 1926.
Track 7 recorded Friday, July 23, 1926.
Tracks 8 to 11 recorded Friday, September 17, 1926.
Tracks 12 to 15 recorded Friday, April 22, 1927. Identification of Scott and Cobb on these tracks is uncertain.
Track 16 recorded in Chicago or St. Louis; Wednesday, April 27, 1927. Banjo and tuba unidentified.
Tracks 17 and 18 recorded in New York City; Friday, November 18, 1927. Soprano and alto saxes possibly Paul Barnes. Second cornet, clarinet doubling tenor sax, piano, banjo, tuba, and drums unknown. Barney Bigard has been suggested for the clarinet doubling tenor sax, but after listening disagreed.
Tracks 19 to 22 recorded in New York City; Monday, June 11, 1928.
Track 1 published by EMI Feist Catalog/ASCAP.
Tracks 2, 5, 11, 20, 21, and 22 published by MCA Inc./ASCAP.
Tracks 3, 6, 7, 9, 13, 15, 18, and 19 published by Edwin H. Morris & Co. Inc./ASCAP.
Track 8 published by George Simon Music/ASCAP.
Track 10 published by EMI Feist Catalog, Bienstock Publishing Co./ASCAP.
Track 12 published by International Music, Inc., Edwin H. Morris & Co. Inc./ASCAP.
Track 17 published by Belwin Mills Publishing Corp., Edwin H. Morris & Co. Inc./ASCAP.
No publishing information provided for tracks 4, 14, and 16.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 011105161626
- Matrix / Runout: PILZ DIGIP GRP 16162292
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
|GRD-616||King Oliver||Sugar Foot Stomp (The Original Decca Recordings) (CD, Comp, RM)||GRP, Decca Jazz||GRD-616||US||1992|