Judy Collins - Times Of Our Lives mp3 album
Times of Our Lives (Judy Collins album). Times of Our Lives is an album by Judy Collins, released in 1982. It peaked at on the Billboard Pop Albums charts. In 1981, prior to the album's release, Collins appeared on the CBS soap Guiding Light, performing two songs from the (then) forthcoming album: "Great Expectations" and "It's Gonna Be One of Those Nights". Great Expectations" (Hugh Prestwood) - 3:54. The Rest of Your Life" (Judy Collins) - 4:43. Grandaddy" (Collins) - 3:24.
Judith Marjorie Collins (born May 1, 1939) is an American singer and songwriter known for her eclectic tastes in the material she records (which has included folk music, show tunes, pop music, rock and roll and standards) and for her social activism. Collins' debut album A Maid of Constant Sorrow was released in 1961, but it was the lead single from her 1967 album Wildflowers, "Both Sides, Now" - written by Joni Mitchell - that gave Collins international prominence
Artists Judy Collins Times of Our Lives. Times of Our Lives Judy Collins. This album has an average beat per minute of 100 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 72/143 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Times of Our Lives. BPM Profile Times of Our Lives. Album starts at 111BPM, ends at 83BPM (-28), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Judy Collins. A Love Letter to Stephen Sondheim.
Home Again is an album by Judy Collins, released in 1984 by Elektra/Asylum Records.
Times of Our Lives is an album by Judy Collins, released in 1982. Judith is American singer and songwriter Judy Collins 12th studio album, released in 1975 by Elektra Records in both stereo and CD-4 quadraphonic versions. It peaked at N. 7 on the Billboard Pop Albums chart, Collins received a Grammy Award nomination for Best Pop Vocal Performance, Female for her cover of Stephen Sondheims Send in the Clowns.
A2. The Rest Of Your Life. Backing Vocals – Shelton BectonWritten-By – Judy Collins. Written-By – Judy Collins. A4. It's Gonna Be One Of Those Nights. Backing Vocals – Gordon Grody, Ula HedwigProducer – Arif Mardin, Judy Collins, Lewis Hahn Written-By – Hugh Prestwood.
Times of Our Lives Q&A. More Judy Collins albums. Christmas With Judy Collins. A Maid of Constant Sorrow & Golden Apples of the Sun. Show all albums by Judy Collins.
Studio album by Judy Collins. The album was certified Gold by the RIAA in 1970, for sales of over 500,000 copes in the U. .Times of Our Lives (1982). Judy Collins Sings Leonard Cohen: Democracy (2004).
The Judy Collins Concert 1964. Judy Collins' Fifth Album 1965. Who Knows Where the Time Goes 1968. Whales & Nightingales 1970. True Stories and Other Dreams 1973. Bread and Roses 1976. Hard Times for Lovers 1979. Running for My Life 1980. Times of Our Lives 1982. Judy Collins Sings Leonard Cohen: Democracy 2004. Portrait of an American Girl 2005. Judy Collins Sings Lennon and McCartney 2007.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals – Gordon Grody, Shelton Becton, Ula HedwigProducer – Arif Mardin, Judy Collins, Lewis Hahn*Written-By – Hugh Prestwood
|A2||The Rest Of Your Life
Backing Vocals – Shelton BectonWritten-By – Judy Collins
Written-By – Judy Collins
|A4||It's Gonna Be One Of Those Nights
Backing Vocals – Gordon Grody, Ula HedwigProducer – Arif Mardin, Judy Collins, Lewis Hahn*Written-By – Hugh Prestwood
Celesta – Dick HymanDrums – James H. Madison*Written-By – Andrew Lloyd Webber, T. S. Eliot, Trevor Nunn
Backing Vocals – Judy CollinsWritten-By – Anna McGarrigle
Backing Vocals – Judy CollinsWritten-By – Judy Collins
|B3||Drink A Round To Ireland
Backing Vocals – Shelton BectonWritten-By – Hugh Prestwood
|B4||Angel On My Side
Backing Vocals – Judy CollinsWritten-By – Judy Collins
|B5||Don't Say Goodbye Love
Harp – Gloria AgostiniPiano – Dick HymanSynthesizer – Peter W. Cannarozzi*Trombone – Urban C. Green*, Wayne J. Andre*Written-By – Judy Collins
- Pressed By – Jugoton – ULP-1051
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Recorded At – Skyline Studios
- Recorded At – A&R Studios
- Recorded At – Atlantic Studios
- Mixed At – Atlantic Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Printed By – Interprogres, Zagreb
- Contractor – David Nadien (tracks: A5, B5)
- Design, Art Direction – Jim Houghton, Judy Collins, Louis Nelson , Bob Heimall*
- Engineer – Frank Kulaga (tracks: A5, B5)
- Engineer [Assistant Additional Recording And Mixing At Atlantic Studios New York] – Michael O'Reilly
- Engineer [Assistant] – Arthur Payson, Chaz Clifton (tracks: A5, B5)
- Engineer [Maintenance] – Judith Elliott-Brown
- Executive-Producer – Arif Mardin
- Graphics [Graphic Coordination] – Bob Heimall*
- Graphics [Graphic Design] – Louis Nelson , Rebecca Jorgenson
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Lewis Hahn*
- Painting [Back Cover] – Susan Crile
- Painting [Front Cover] – Susan Crile
- Photography By – Jim Houghton
- Producer – Judy Collins, Lewis Hahn*
- Recorded By – Lewis Hahn*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): ULP 1051 A 1 9 82 SB
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): ULP 1051 B 1 9 82 SB
- Rights Society: SAKOJ
|ELK 52347||Judy Collins||Times Of Our Lives (LP)||Elektra||ELK 52347||Germany||1980|
|P-11181||Judy Collins||Times Of Our Lives (LP)||Elektra||P-11181||Japan||Unknown|
|ELK K 52347||Judy Collins||Times Of Our Lives (LP)||Elektra||ELK K 52347||Germany||1982|
|CCM-2124||Judy Collins||Times Of Our Lives (CD, Album, RM)||Collectors' Choice Music||CCM-2124||US||2010|
|ELK 52347||Judy Collins||Times Of Our Lives (LP)||Elektra||ELK 52347||US||1982|