Ayo-Manuel - Love Candidate mp3 album
Ayo-Manuel – Love Candidate. Label: MansMark – MMLP 001, MansMark – MM 001. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Song Of Love (Instrumental). Companies, etc. Engineered At – Phonodisk Studio.
The label was launched with the album titled Love Candidate under the founder’s then stage name Ayo Manuel. MansMark Records’ founder, Prince Ayo Ajisebutu thinks of conscious music as a natural remedy for world peace. It heals without side effects and has a power much like that of water. It leads without forceful intervention. It effortlessly purifies a troubled soul and unites people without the negative consequences of personal gain. Music is the true solution to global peace
Love is the eponymous debut album by the Los Angeles-based rock band Love, and was released in March 1966 on Elektra Records. Arthur Lee, who was originally from Memphis, Tennessee, but had lived in Los Angeles since he was five, had been recording since 1963 with his bands, the LAG's and Lee's American Four. He had written and also produced the single "My Diary" for Rosa Lee Brooks in 1964 which featured Jimi Hendrix on guitar.
Ayo and Teo here�����we are litt and can turn up y'all ���� In reverse on YouTube at 1 million �.
Oyebiyi Emmanuel @ayo manuel. Am ChristedLover of musicProudly COZAMost Handsome and Fashioned. When we stray far na ya Grace safe u. .
We gotta make an all out stand Ayo, I’m gonna need a right-hand man (Buck, buck, buck, buck, buck!) Check it- Can I be real a second? For just a millisecond? . Right Hand Man" Track Info. Written By Lin-Manuel Miranda. Vocals Original Broadway Cast of Hamilton, Leslie Odom J. Lin-Manuel Miranda & 1 more. Keyboards Alex Lacamoire. Music Direction Alex Lacamoire.
|A1||Ololufe O Seun|
|B1||Song Of Love|
|B3||Song Of Love (Instrumental)|
- Engineered At – Phonodisk Studio
- Engineered At – Decca Studios, Lagos
- Published By – MansMark Communications
- Made By – Recordisc Industry Ltd.
- Printed By – MansMark Press
- Alto Saxophone – Fuzzy D. N. Ogiefa*
- Bass Guitar – Basil Barap
- Congas – Friday Pozzo*
- Drums – Paul Sokeng
- Engineer [Decca] – E. Oluyinka*, J. A. Olahan*, Martins Ikebuaku*
- Engineer [Phonodisk] – Matto Osiuwu*
- Guitar – Kiala*, Richard Asikpo*
- Keyboards, Synthesizer [Korg] – Sylvester Degbor
- Percussion – Christian Mba*
- Photography By – Tunji Photo Studio
- Producer, Executive-Producer, Lyrics By, Composed By, Arranged By, Performer, Vocals, Supervised By [Mastering], Synthesizer [Korg], Percussion, Design [Sleeve] – Ayo-Manuel*
- Producer, Lyrics By, Composed By, Arranged By, Performer, Vocals, Arranged By [Horns], Conductor [Horns], Supervised By [Mastering] – George T. Judo, Tsola Dekolo
- Trombone – S. Laryea Torto*
- Trumpet – Segun Williams