Ted Lewis Jazz Band / Kentucky Serenaders - Bo-La-Bo / Venetian Moon mp3 album
- Performer: Ted Lewis Jazz Band
- Title: Bo-La-Bo / Venetian Moon
- Genre: Pop
- Formats: AHX AA VQF MOD TTA FLAC MP4
- Released: 1920
- MP3 album: 1932 mb
- FLAC album: 1904 mb
- Rating: 4.7/5
- Votes: 374
All materials are provided for.
When My Baby Smiles At Me. Composed By – Bill Munro. Rose Of Washington Square - Medley. B1. –Kentucky Serenaders. Rose Of Washington Square. Composed By – James F. Hanley. B2. Composed By – Maceo Pinkard.
Sort By. Date (oldest) Date (newest) Price (lowest) Price (highest) Popularity. Showing 1-7 of 7 items.
Performer: Kentucky SerenadersWriter: Goldberg and Magine; Floyd and GlaserFox-trot; Dance Music; Introducing: In Your Arms . The recording on the other side of this disc: Bo-La-Bo. Technical Notes: Acoustic, disc is worn. Identifier 78 venetian-moon floyd-and-glaser gbia0016747b. Location USA. Run time 00:03:32.
Ted Lewis Rag Time Band. Using a large ensemble and exploring many styles of music, Whiteman is perhaps best known for his blending of symphonic music and jazz, as typified by his 1924 commissioning and debut of George Gershwin's jazz-influenced "Rhapsody In Blue". Paul Samuel Whiteman (March 28, 1890 – December 29, 1967) was an American bandleader and orchestral director. Johnny Hamp's Kentucky Serenaders. View all similar artists.
Felix Mendelssohn's Hawaiian Serenaders (also Felix Mendelssohn And His Hawaiian Serenaders), was a popular Hawaiian music band started by Felix Bartholdy Mendelssohn (19 September 1911 – 4 February 1952). It is best known for making Hawaiian music popular in England and throughout Europe during the late 1930s and throughout the 1940s. Mendelssohn was born in Brondesbury Park, London.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||–Ted Lewis Jazz Band*||Bo-La-Bo
Written-By – Fairman*
|B||–Kentucky Serenaders*||Venetian Moon
Written-By – Magine*, Goldberg*
- Record Company – Columbia Graphophone Company
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited] – Fatty Moran (tracks: B)
- Directed By [Uncredited] – Bill Pike (tracks: B)
- Double Bass [Uncredited] – Ernie Cutting (tracks: B)
- Drums [Uncredited] – Roy Moise (tracks: B)
- Leader [Uncredited] – Ted Lewis (tracks: A)
- Piano [Uncredited] – Bill Pike (tracks: B)
- Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited], Violin [Uncredited] – Marcel Klauberg (tracks: B)
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Tom Brown (tracks: B)
Side A - Egyptian Fox Trot. Side B - Fox Trot.
Side B: Introducing: In Your Arms by Floyd and Glaser (i.e., Elmer Floyd, Al Glaser)
Side A recorded January 12, 1920, New York, NY.
Side B recorded February 11, 1920, New York, NY.
Label code "BW" indicates that labels were printed in February, 1920.
Columbia "Gold Band" label, with 5 patents on 2 lines (ca. 1919-1920).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): 78924
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): 78970
- Other: BW