Undisputed Truth - Method To The Madness mp3 album
Tracklist: 1. Cosmic Contact, 2. Method To The Madness, 3. Sunshine, 4. You + Me Love, 5. Hole In The Wall, 6. Loose, 7. Life Ain’t So Easy, 8. Take A Vacation From Life (And Visit Your Dreams), 9. Let’s Go Down To The Disco. More albums from Undisputed Truth: Cosmic Truth by Undisputed Truth. Law Of The Land by Undisputed Truth. Down To Earth by Undisputed Truth. Face To Face With The Truth by Undisputed Truth. Smokin’ by Undisputed Truth. The Undisputed Truth by Undisputed Truth. View all albums . Method To The Madness.
The Undisputed Truth - Take A Vacation From Life 4:28. The Undisputed Truth - Hole In The Wall 3:23. Undisputed truth - you + me love (single - 1976) 11:17. Method To The Madness - The Undisputed Truth (1976) 3:58. UNDISPUTED TRUTH - LET'S GO DOWN TO THE DISCO (SINGLE - 1976). The Undisputed Truth - Method To The Madness 48:55. The Undisputed Truth - Method to the Madness 3:56.
This album has an average beat per minute of 125 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 75/188 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Method to the Madness. BPM Profile Method to the Madness. Album starts at 116BPM, ends at 109BPM (-7), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by The Undisputed Truth. The Undisputed Truth.
Let's Go Down to the Disco (Single Version). 13 Songs, 1 Hour 3 Minutes. Released: Dec 28, 1976. 1976 Warner Records Inc. Marketed by Rhino Entertainment Company, a Warner Music Group Company. More By The Undisputed Truth. See All. Cosmic Truth. You + Me Love - EP. 1991.
Album by The Undisputed Truth. Take A Vacation From Life (And Visit Your Dreams). Let's Go To The Disco.
The Undisputed Truth. For other uses, see The Undisputed Truth (disambiguation). The Undisputed Truth was a 1970s Motown recording act, assembled by record producer Norman Whitfield as a means for being able to experiment with his psychedelic soul production techniques. Joe "Pep" Harris served as main lead singer, with Billie Rae Calvin and Brenda Joyce Evans on additional leads and background vocals. They did make their only ever entry into the UK Singles Chart in January 1977 ( with the disco single "You + Me Love" from the album Method to the Madness. The song reached on the American Billboard Hot 100, their second highest position ever on the chart. The Undisputed Truth nevertheless disbanded in the early 1980s following the collapse of Whitfield Records.
Method To The Madness. Overview (current section). Spotlight On Neon Genesis Evangelion's iconic 'Fly Me to the Moon' renditions and where to hear them. Charts & Trends Last. fm's Hype Chart (Week 25 of 2019). Partners We're giving away two sets of high performance speakers. fm Live Third Eye Blind and Jimmy Eat World start Summer Gods Tour strong. fm Live LANY leads the way for romantics with world tour. fm's Hype Chart (Week 24 of 2019). fm's Hype Chart (Week 23 of 2019).
The Undisputed Truth - Law Of The Land.
|A2||Method To The Madness||3:55|
|A4||You + Me = Love||11:10|
|B1||Hole In The Wall||3:20|
|B3||Life Ain't So Easy||3:57|
|B4||Take A Vacation From Life (And Visit Your Dreams)||4:30|
|B5||Let's Go Down To The Disco||9:10|
- Record Company – Whitfield Records Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Stone Diamond Music Corp.
- Published By – May Twelfth
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Marketed By – WEA Records B.V.
- Distributed By – Negram B.V.
- Pressed By – EMI-Bovema N.V. – 30555
- Pressed By – EMI-Bovema N.V. – 30556
- Arranged By – Norman Whitfield, Paul Riser
- Bass – Lequeint "Duke" Jobe
- Bongos – Terral Santiel
- Coordinator [Album Coordinator] – Clay McMurray
- Engineer [Recording And Mixing Engineer] – Learnard "Colonel Disco" Jackson*, Norman Whitfield, Steve Maslow, Steve Smith
- Guitar – John McGhee*, Kenji Brown, Melvin "Wah Wah" Ragin*
- Keyboards – Michael Nash, Victor Nix
- Other [Wardrobe & Makeup Technician] – Linda Thompson
- Percussion – Henry Garner
- Photography By – Gernot Plitz
- Producer, Design, Illustration [Cover Illustration] – Norman Whitfield
- Saxophone – Michael Moore
- Trumpet – Freddie Dunn, Kenny Copeland
- Written-By – John McGhee* (tracks: B4), Norman Whitfield, Rochelle Runnells (tracks: B1, B2)
NotesMade in Holland.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): 56 289-AI 30555-I-I HN
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): 56 289-BI 30556-I-Y HN
- Rights Society: STEMRA
|WH 2967||Undisputed Truth||Method To The Madness (LP, Album, Los)||Whitfield Records||WH 2967||US||1976|
|WH 2967||The Undisputed Truth*||Method To The Madness (LP, Album, Win)||Whitfield Records||WH 2967||US||1976|
|WH 2967||The Undisputed Truth*||Method To The Madness (LP, Album, Jac)||Whitfield Records||WH 2967||US||1976|
|WB 56 289||Undisputed Truth||Method To The Madness (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WB 56 289||Netherlands||1976|
|WOU 2967||Undisputed Truth||Method To The Madness (CD, Album, RE)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU 2967||US||2011|