Sonny Stitt - Stitt's Bits, Vol. 1 mp3 album
Some early '50s sessions featuring saxophonist Sonny Stitt. These albums have been reissued since this came out in a more comprehensive fashion on a pair of Prestige single disc releases.
Some early '50s sessions featuring saxophonist Sonny Stitt.
Alto Saxophone – Sonny Stitt (tracks: A6, A7) Baritone Saxophone – Gene Ammons (tracks: B1 to B4) Bass – Gene Wright (tracks: A6 to B8), Tommy Potter (tracks: A1 to A5) Drums – Art Blakey (tracks: A1 to A7), Wesley Landers (tracks: B1 to B8) Piano – Charles Bateman (tracks: A6, A7), Duke Jordan
Artist: Sonny Stitt Title Of Album: The Last Stitt Sessions Vol. 1 & 2 Year Of Release: 1999 Label: Muse Records/MCD 6003 Genre: Jazz, Bop, Hard Bop Quality: FLAC (tracks+. Tracklist: 01. Steamroller (Stitt) - 4:41 02. I'll Be Seeing You (Kahal-Fain) - 5:47 03. Out of Nowhere (Green-Heyman) - 5:03 04. Sweet Georgia Brown () - 5:02 05.
BPM Profile Stitt's Bits. Album starts at 143BPM, ends at BPM (-143), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Sonny Stitt. Sonny Stitt Plays Arrangements From the Pen of Johnny Richards and Quincy Jones. Sonny Stitt Plays Jimmy Giuffre Arrangements. We are the largest database of beats per minutes in the world. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
|A4||Mean To Me|
|A5||Stairway To The Stars|
|A7||Can't We Be Friends|
|B1||After You've Gone|
|B2||Our Very Own|
|B4||To Think You've Chosen Me|
|B5||Nice Work If You Can Get It|
|B6||Count Every Star|
|B8||There Will Never Be Another You|
- Distributed By – Fantasy Records
- Alto Saxophone – Sonny Stitt (tracks: A6, A7)
- Baritone Saxophone – Gene Ammons (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Bass – Gene Wright* (tracks: A6 to B8), Tommy Potter (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Drums – Art Blakey (tracks: A1 to A7), Wesley Landers* (tracks: B1 to B8)
- Liner Notes [July 1968] – Bob Porter
- Photography By – Popsie
- Piano – Charles Bateman (tracks: A6, A7), Duke Jordan (tracks: B5 to B8), Junior Mance (tracks: B1 to B4), Kenny Drew (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Reissue Producer, Design – Don Schlitten
- Supervised By [Supervision] – Bob Weinstock
- Tenor Saxophone – Sonny Stitt (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B8)
- Trombone – Matthew Gee (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Trumpet – Bill Massey (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Vocals – Larry Townsend (tracks: B4)
NotesA1-A5: Recorded Feb. 17, 1950
A6-A7: Recorded Jan. 31, 1951
B1-B4: Recorded Oct. 8, 1950
B5-B8: Recorded June 28, 1950
Green label reissue.
Rechanelled for stereo
Catalog number PR 7585 on cover; P-7585 on label
|MJ-7129, (PRES-7054)||Sonny Stitt||Stitt's Bits, Vol. 1 (LP, Comp, Mono, RE, RM)||Prestige, Prestige||MJ-7129, (PRES-7054)||Japan||1970|
|MJ-7129, PRES-7054||Sonny Stitt||Stitt's Bits, Vol. 1 (LP, Comp, Mono, Promo, RE)||Prestige, Prestige||MJ-7129, PRES-7054||Japan||Unknown|
|PR 7585, PRLP 7585||Sonny Stitt||Stitt's Bits, Vol. 1 (LP, Comp, RM)||Prestige, Prestige||PR 7585, PRLP 7585||US||1968|