Vixen - Vixen mp3 album
Vixen is the self-titled debut by the American all-female hard rock/glam metal band Vixen. It was released in 1988 in the United States and Europe, and featured the hit singles "Edge of a Broken Heart" and "Cryin'". Richard Marx, one of the late 1980s' most successful recording artists, was heavily involved in Vixen's early career, co-producing the album and writing one of their biggest hits "Edge of a Broken Heart".
Vixen is the self-titled debut by the American all-female hard rock/glam metal band Vixen.
Дата релиза Сентябрь 1988. Лейблы EMI Records Phantom Records. Музыкальный стильHard Rock. Владельцы этого альбома121. Re-Issue in 2004 by Phantom Records and EMI Records.
EMI-Manhattan Records. CDP 564 Y-7 46991 0. Vixen (2). Vixen (CD, Pic). Vixen (Cass, Album). EMI-Manhattan Records, EMI-Manhattan Records. TCMTL 1028, TC-MTL 1028. CD-FA 3256, CDP 7 46991 2. Vixen (CD, Album, RE).
For the Vixen song, see Vixen (Vixen album). Edge of a Broken Heart" is a song by American rock band Bon Jovi. It was one of the songs written during the making of the album Slippery When Wet, but was not featured on the final version of the album.
1) Vixen is an all-female rock band who had numerous hits on their first two albums in the late 80's/early 90's. Their hits included Edge of a Broken Heart, Cryin', How Much Love and Love is a Killer. The band split at the height of their success, following their second release, Rev It Up due to creative differences with regards to songwriting and the band's musical direction.
Richard Marx, one of the late 1980s' most successful recording artists, was heavily involved in Vixen's early career, co-producing the album and writing one of their biggest hits "Edge of a Broken Heart".
It was released in 1988 in the United States and. Vixen (Vixen album) history. Vixen (Vixen album) encyclopedia. Vixen (Vixen album) facts.
|1||Edge Of A Broken Heart|
|2||I Want You To Rock Me|
|6||One Night Alone|
|8||Love Made Me|
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records
- Pressed By – EMI Swindon
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI-Manhattan Records
- Copyright (c) – EMI-Manhattan Records
- Backing Vocals – Jan Kuehnemund, Janet Gardner, Roxy Petrucci, Share Pedersen
- Bass – Share Pedersen
- Drums – Roxy Petrucci
- Engineer – Hans Peter Huber (tracks: 4,6,7)
- Engineer [Additional] – Peter Doell
- Engineer [Assistant] – Anette Cisneros*, Jimmy Perziosi*, Judy Clapp, Mark Stebbeds
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Jan Kuehnemund
- Lead Vocals, Rhythm Guitar – Janet Gardner
- Producer, Arranged By – Rick Neigher (tracks: 2,3,5,8-11), Spencer Proffer (tracks: 4,6,7)
- Producer, Arranged By, Engineer, Mixed By – David Cole (tracks: 2,3,5,8-11)
NotesManufactured by Capitol Records - Hollywood, California.
Made in UK.
Printed in England.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 77774 69912 6
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 7365
- Matrix / Runout: CDP 746991 2 AR 1 : 6 : 6 EMI SWINDON
|E1-46991||Vixen||Vixen (LP, Album)||EMI-Manhattan Records||E1-46991||US||1988|
|CDP 564 Y-7 46991 0||Vixen||Vixen (CD, Pic)||EMI Electrola||CDP 564 Y-7 46991 0||Germany||1988|
|7469911||Vixen||Vixen (LP, Album)||EMI||7469911||Portugal||1988|
|TCMTL 1028, TC-MTL 1028||Vixen||Vixen (Cass, Album)||EMI-Manhattan Records, EMI-Manhattan Records||TCMTL 1028, TC-MTL 1028||UK||1988|
|CD-FA 3256, CDP 7 46991 2||Vixen||Vixen (CD, Album, RE)||Fame, EMI-Manhattan Records||CD-FA 3256, CDP 7 46991 2||UK||Unknown|