Ringo Starr - Ringo The 4th mp3 album
Ringo the 4th is the sixth studio album by English musician Ringo Starr, released in 1977. Its title refers to the fact that it is his fourth rock album. Ringo the 4th has a more dance-oriented context. After the commercial disappointment of Ringo's Rotogravure (1976), Starr decided to shift his formula of using his well-known musician friends (notably his fellow ex-Beatles) to write songs and appear on his albums
Pop Rock Ringo Starr. 队列表 Pop Rock Ringo Starr Ringo The 4th. 添加专辑歌词. Album Name Ringo The 4th. Type Album. 版公司 Polydor Atlantic Records.
Ringo Starr - Ringo The 4th (1977). Artist/Band: Ringo Starr (UK). Album: Ringo The 4th. Genre: Rock. Продажа коллекций mp3 музыки →. Скачать Ringo Starr - Ringo The 4th (1977) download. You may also be interested in: more albums of this group Также вас может заинтересовать: другие альбомы этой группы. Ringo Starr - Ringo The 4th (1977) flac. Ringo Starr - Ringo's Rotogravure (1976). Ringo Starr - Ringo's Rotogravure (1976) flac. Ringo Starr - Ringo (1973). Ringo Starr - Ringo (1973) flac. Уважаемый посетитель, Вы зашли на сайт как незарегистрированный пользователь
Ringo Starr 1977 - Ringo The 4th. по названию по исполнителю. Ringo Starr-1977,Scouse The Mouse – Scouse s Dream. 2110 Ringo STARR (SCOUSE THE MOUSE, 1977) – Scouse s Dream. Ringo Starr – Running Free (1977). RINGO STARR RINGO THE 4TH -1977 – . rowning In The Sea Of Love. 15. PEACE and LOVE from Ringo – 25 авг. 1998 г. Москва, . 19. RINGO TAKES THE SUBMARINE slogan from Lemon Lennon & introduces Yellow Submarine – 25 авг. 2111 Ringo STARR (SCOUSE THE MOUSE, 1977) – Scouse The Mouse. Ringo Starr – Out On The Streets (1977).
Ringo The 4th. Thursday, January 1, 1970. 1. Drowning In The Sea Of Love. 4. Gave It All Up. 5. Out On The Streets. 6. Can She Do It Like She Dances. 7. Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley.
On his previous three albums, Ringo Starr had depended on superstar friends, a few oldies, and a lighthearted attitude to get him through. The commercial disappointment of Ringo's Rotogravure seemed to dictate a change of approach, and Ringo the 4th attempted to be a slick '70s soul-pop effort with hints of disco. Starr was accompanied by New York studio pros, and he wrote most of the songs with Vini Poncia. The result marked the difference between disappointment and disaster, as the record flopped commercially and Atlantic bounced him.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Drowning In The Sea Of Love
Written-By – Kenny Gamble*, Leon Huff
|A2||Tango All Night
Backing Vocals – Bette MidlerWritten-By – Steve Hague*, Tom Seufert
|A4||Gave It All Up|
|A5||Out On The Streets|
|B1||Can She Do It Like She Dances
Written-By – Gerry Robinson*, Steve Duboff
|B2||Sneaking Sally Through The Alley
Bass – Chuck RaineyDrums – Steve GaddElectric Guitar, Clavinet – David FosterGuitar – Cornell Dupree, Lon Van EatonLead Vocals, Drums – Ringo StarrPercussion – Nick Marrero*Written-By – Allen R. Toussaint*
|B3||It's No Secret|
|B4||Gypsies In Flight
Acoustic Guitar – Dick FegyBass – Hugh McDonaldElectric Guitar – David BrombergElectric Piano – Jeff GutcheonLead Vocals, Snare, Percussion [Brush] – Ringo Starr
|B5||Simple Love Song
Bass – Chuck RaineyGuitar – Danny Kortchmar, Lon Van EatonLead Vocals, Drums – Ringo StarrPiano, Keyboards – David Foster
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Zwiebel Productions Ltd.
- Published By – Mad Vincent Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane
- Published By – Marsaint Music
- Published By – American Broadcasting Music, Inc.
- Published By – Assorted Music
- Published By – Strong Box Music
- Published By – Seine Music
- Published By – Breathless Music
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN
- Backing Vocals – Arnold McCuller (tracks: A1, A3 to B5), Brie Howard (tracks: A1, A3 to B5), David Lasley (tracks: A1, A3 to B5), Debra Gray (tracks: A1, A3 to B5), Duitch Helmer (tracks: A1, A3 to B5), Jimmy Gilstrap* (tracks: A1, A3 to B5), Joe Bean (tracks: A1, A3 to B5), Luther Vandross (tracks: A1, A3 to B5), Lynn Pitney (tracks: A1, A3 to B5), Marietta Waters (tracks: A1, A3 to B5), Maxine Anderson* (tracks: A1, A3 to B5), Melissa Manchester, Rebecca Louis (tracks: A1, A3 to B5), Robin Clark (tracks: A1, A3 to B5), Vini Poncia
- Bass – Tony Levin (tracks: A1 to B1, B3)
- Concertmaster – Gene Orloff
- Design – Kosh*
- Drums – Ringo Starr (tracks: A1 to B3, B5), Steve (It's The Good Life) Gadd*
- Engineer [Additional Engineer] – Gene Paul
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Mike O'Reilly*, Steve Brandon, Tom Heid
- Guitar – Jeff Mironov (tracks: A1 to B1, B3), John Tropea (tracks: A1 to B1, B3)
- Harmonica – Don Brooks
- Keyboards – Don Grolnick (tracks: A1 to B1, B3)
- Lead Guitar – David Spinozza (tracks: A1 to B1, B3)
- Lead Vocals – Ringo Starr
- Lead Vocals, Drums – Ringo Starr (tracks: A1 to B1, B3)
- Leader [Brass & Reeds Led By], Trumpet – Randy Brecker
- Mastered By – Dennis King
- Photography By [Cover & Liner Photography] – Nancy Andrews*
- Producer – Arif Mardin
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Photography By [Sleeve Photography] – Lew Hahn
- Synthesizer – Ken Bischel*
- Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Solos] – Michael Brecker
- Written-By – Richard Starkey (tracks: A3 to A5, B3 to B5), Vini Poncia
Notes℗ © 1977 Atlantic Recording Corporation. Printed in U.S.A. A Warner Communications Company.
RI in label number indicates this was pressed by PRC Recording Corp. in Richmond, IN.
All songs published by Zwiebel Productions, Ltd. and Mad Vincent Music (BMI), except Track B2 - Warner-Tamerlane/Marsaint Music (BMI); Track B1 - American Broadcasting Music Inc. (ASCAP); Track A1 - Assorted Music (BMI); and Track A2 - Strong Box Music/Seine Music/Breathless Music (BMI).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code (Side A): ST-A-773899-RI
- Label Code (Side B): ST-A-773900-RI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): ST-A-773899-M 1-1 PRC
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Stamped): ATLANTIC STUDIOS D.K.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): ST-A-773900-M 1-11 PRC
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|2310 556||Ringo Starr||Ringo The 4th (LP, Album)||Polydor||2310 556||France||1977|
|810 648-1||Ringo Starr||Ringo The 4th (LP, Album, RE)||Polydor||810 648-1||Italy||Unknown|
|SD 19108||Ringo Starr||Ringo The 4th (LP, Album, Pre)||Atlantic||SD 19108||US||1977|
|MPF-1104||Ringo Starr||Ringo The 4th (LP, Album)||Polydor||MPF-1104||Japan||1977|
|2310 556, 2344 069||Ringo Starr||Ringo The 4th (LP, Album)||Polydor, Polydor||2310 556, 2344 069||Greece||1977|