Grateful Dead - Two From The Vault mp3 album
1992 Grateful Dead Records ® Produced and Distributed by Grateful Dead Merchandising, Inc. 1-1: Published by Arc Music Corp. BMI) 1-5: Published by Chandos Music Corp. ASCAP) 2-3: Published by MCA Music Corp. of America on behalf of Duchess Music Corp (BMI) 2-4: Published by Warner/Tamerlane Publishing Corp. Two From The Vault (4xLP, Album, RE, RM). Future Days Recordings.
The Grateful Dead is the debut album of the Grateful Dead. It was released by Warner Bros. Records in March 1967. According to the biographies of both bassist Phil Lesh and drummer Bill Kreutzmann, the band released the album as San Francisco's Grateful Dead. The album was primarily recorded at RCA's Studio A, in Los Angeles, in only four days. The band had wanted to record the tracks in their hometown of San Francisco, but no recording studios in the area had modernized equipment at the time
May 1, 1992, Release Date. The National Announce Grateful Dead Tribute Album Featuring Wilco, Flaming Lips, Justin Vernon, Courtney Barnett, More. View All. American Beauty. Anthem of the Sun. The Grateful Dead.
Grateful Dead - Two From the Vault - Grateful Dead CD preowned Condition: Very Good. Time left: 21h 15m 10s. Ships to: Worldwide. Two from the Vault by Grateful Dead (CD, Sep-1995, 2 Discs, Grateful Dead) Condition: Good. Time left: 4d 3m 44s. The best album by Grateful Dead is American Beauty which is ranked number 257 in the list of all-time albums with a total rank score of 10,904. Grateful Dead album bestography. Higher ranked (10,588th) This album (11,404th) Lower ranked (11,790th) In The Dark Two From The Vault One From The Vault. Members who like this album also like: One From The Vault by Grateful Dead, In Utero by Nirvana and Dick's Picks, Vol. 1: Tampa Florida 12/19/73 by Grateful Dead.
Grateful Dead Albums. Two From The Vault (Live) Album. Two From The Vault (Live).
The discography of the rock band the Grateful Dead includes more than 200 albums, the majority of them recorded live in concert. The band has also released more than two dozen singles and a number of videos. The Grateful Dead formed in the San Francisco Bay Area in 1965 amid the counterculture of the 1960s. They had many musical influences, and their music evolved to a great degree over time. They made extensive use of improvisation, and are considered one of the originators of jam band music
Three from the Vault. Readied in the early '90s (but not released until the summer of 2007) this multi-tracked document of a strong twenty-song, two-hour set by the Dead from February 1971 in Port Chester, NY brims with subtle pleasures and myriad rave-ups. The sound is immaculate throughout, thanks to the group's adoption of radical technology for the time. The band was at a creative peak at the start of '71; both Workingman's Dead and American Beauty had been released the previous year
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||Good Morning, Little Schoolgirl
Written-By – Sonny Boy Williamson
Written-By – Kreutzmann*, Weir*, Garcia*, Hart*, Lesh*, Hunter*, McKernan*
Written-By – Garcia*, Lesh*, Hunter*
Written-By – Lesh*, Hunter*
|1-5||Death Don't Have No Mercy
Written-By – Reverend Gary Davis*
|That's It For The Other One||15:40|
Written-By – Grateful Dead*
|2-1.2||Quadlibet For Tender Feet
Written-By – Grateful Dead*
|2-1.3||The Faster We Go The Rounder We Get
Written-By – Grateful Dead*
|2-2||New Potato Caboose
Written-By – Lesh*, Petersen*
|2-3||Turn On Your Lovelight
Written-By – Malone*, Scott*
|2-4||(Walk Me Out In The) Morning Dew
Written-By – Dobson*, Rose*
- Distributed By – Grateful Dead Merchandising, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Grateful Dead Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Grateful Dead Records
- Copyright (c) – Grateful Dead Merchandising, Inc.
- Pressed By – Disc Manufacturing, Inc., Huntsville – 104930
- Pressed By – Disc Manufacturing, Inc., Huntsville – 104931
- Published By – Ice Nine Publishing Company, Inc.
- Published By – Arc Music Corp.
- Published By – Chandos Music
- Published By – MCA
- Published By – Duchess Music Corp.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Recorded At – Shrine Auditorium
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Timothy Harris
- Bass, Vocals – Phil Lesh
- Design [Package] – Fine Line Design
- Directed By [Project Director] – Patricia Harris
- Engineer – Don Pearson, Jeffery Norman*
- Guitar, Vocals – Bob Weir
- Keyboards, Vocals, Harmonica – Ron "Pigpen" McKernan
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Jerry Garcia
- Liner Notes – Harper Barnes
- Liner Notes [Technical Information] – Maestro Healy*, Dr. Don The Time Master*
- Mastered By – Joe Gastwirt
- Percussion – Bill Kreutzmann, Mickey Hart
- Photography By [Band Photographs] – Rosie McGee
- Photography By [Venue Photographs] – Brian Gold
- Producer – Dan Healy
- Tape Op [Tape Archivist] – Dick Latvala
NotesRecorded August 24, 1968 Shrine Auditorium, L.A., CA
Liner notes: Harper Barnes, The Real Paper (Boston), April 4, 1973
Album Artwork, © 1992 Grateful Dead Merchandising, Inc.
℗ 1992 Grateful Dead Records ®
Produced and Distributed by Grateful Dead Merchandising, Inc.
1-1: Published by Arc Music Corp. (BMI)
1-5: Published by Chandos Music Corp. (ASCAP)
2-3: Published by MCA Music Corp. of America on behalf of Duchess Music Corp (BMI)
2-4: Published by Warner/Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI)
All other selections © 1992 Ice Nine Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP)
Printed in U.S.A.
℗ 1968 / 1992 Grateful Dead® Productions / Ice Nine Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP)
Manufactured and Distrubted by Grateful Dead Record®
This version in a regular jewel case with fold-out booklet.
Reissue from approximately 1994 or 1995.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 07822-14016-2 3
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): DISC MFG., INC. (H4) W.O. 104930-1 07822140162-1
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): DISC MFG., INC. (H4) W.O. 104931-1 07822140162-2
|GDCD40162||Grateful Dead*||Two From The Vault (2xCD, Album, RP)||Grateful Dead Records||GDCD40162||US||Unknown|
|GDCD2 4018||Grateful Dead*||Two From The Vault (2xCD, Album)||Grateful Dead Records||GDCD2 4018||UK||1992|
|GDCD2-40162||Grateful Dead*||Two From The Vault (2xCD, Album)||Grateful Dead Records||GDCD2-40162||Italy||1993|
|GDCD40162||Grateful Dead*||Two From The Vault (2xCD, Album, Dig)||Grateful Dead Records||GDCD40162||US||1992|
|FDR 608||The Grateful Dead||Two From The Vault (4xLP, Album, RE, RM)||Future Days Recordings||FDR 608||US||2014|