The Kinks - Golden Hour Of The Kinks mp3 album
Written-By – Ray Davies (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to A6, A8, A11 to B5, B9 to B13). This is a compilation (part 2) of the best of the early Kinks. Matrix, Runout (Side A - Etched): GH 558 A1 △G. Matrix, Runout (Side B - Etched): GH 558 B1 △G. Other Versions (5 of 6) View All. Cat.
Features Song Lyrics for The Kinks's A Golden Hour of The Kinks album. The Kinks Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.
Listen free to The Kinks – Golden Hour of the Kinks (Days, Wonderboy and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Golden Hour of the Kinks. Overview (current section).
Kinks is the self-titled debut album by English rock band The Kinks, released in 1964. It was released with three tracks omitted as You Really Got Me in the United States. The album was re-released in 1998 in the UK on Castle Records with twelve bonus tracks. This reissue was itself reissued in 2004 on the Sanctuary label.
The Kinks - Are the Village Green Preservation Society Vinyl. Double LP gatefold jacket release with over 2 hours of music, 44 tracks in all from Golden Hour, a division of Pye Records. Ray Davies, with Dave Davies etc. 44 tracks including: Lola; The Village Green Preservation Society; Love Me Till The Sun Shines; Wonder Boy; Little Miss Queen Of Darkness; Two Sisters; Sitting By The Riverside; Dandy; Rainy Day In June; Death Of A Clown; Village Green; Johnny Thunder; Party Line; Funny Face ; Moments; Dreams; Do You Remember Walter and others. This is by far the best album collection of the Kinks. The first three sides are sensational. The fourth side is still good but not as strong as the other three sides. If you love the kinks, get this album.
|A5||Dedicated Follower Of Fashion||2:58|
|A6||Dead End Street||3:18|
|A7||Set Me Free||2:10|
|A9||Till The End Of The Day||2:18|
|A10||Sittin' On My Sofa||3:00|
|B2||A Well Respected Man||2:11|
|B3||You Really Got Me||2:13|
|B4||All Day And All Of The Night||2:20|
|B5||Tired Of Waiting For You||2:30|
|B6||See My Friends||2:40|
|B10||Where Have All The Good Times Gone||2:49|
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse
- Published By – Davray
- Published By – Carlin
- Published By – Kassner Music
- Published By – World Wide Music Ltd.
- Record Company – Pye Records (Sales) Ltd.
- Written-By – R. Berry* (tracks: B7)
- Written-By, Composed By – R. D. Davies* (tracks: A1 to B6, B8 to B10)
Difference in matrices, mastering intials, label image and difference in misspellings on label as : The Kinks - Golden Hour Of The Kinks
Track A6--titled as above on the sleeve, titled as "Deadend Street" on the label.
Track B7--titled as above on the label, titled as "Lovie Lovie" on the sleeve.
A1 to A6, A8 to B1, B8 to B10 Published by Davray/Carlin.
A7, B2 to B6 Published by Kassner Music.
B7 Published by World Wide Music.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A [etched]): GH 501 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B [etched]): GH 501 B1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Both Sides [stamped]): RCA
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A [stamped & crossed out]): CHS-2-A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B [stamped & crossed out]): CHS-2-B-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A Initials [etched & 90 degrees angle]): AS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B Initials [etched & 90 degrees angle]): AP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A Initials [etched & 90 degrees angle] Variant 2): CK
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B Initials [etched & 90 degrees angle] Variant 2): CE
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): GH 501-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): GH 501-B
|GH 501||The Kinks||Golden Hour Of The Kinks (LP, Comp, RE)||Golden Hour||GH 501||UK||1977|
|ORL 8107||The Kinks||Golden Hour Of The Kinks (LP, Comp, RE)||Pye Records||ORL 8107||Italy||1977|
|GHC 1001||The Kinks||Golden Hour Of The Kinks (Cass, Comp)||Golden Hour||GHC 1001||Australia||Unknown|
|GH 501||The Kinks||Golden Hour Of The Kinks (LP, Comp, Emb)||Golden Hour||GH 501||UK||1971|
|GH 501||The Kinks||Golden Hour Of The Kinks (LP, Comp)||PYE Records||GH 501||Greece||Unknown|