Lyle Lovett - Natural Forces mp3 album
Release Me is the studio album by Lyle Lovett, released in 2012 through the record label Lost Highway Records. Garfield's Blackberry Blossom" – 3:06. Release Me" (with . White Boy Lost in the Blues" – 3:32. Baby, It's Cold Outside" (with Kat Edmonson)– 3:17. Isn't That So" – 4:50. Understand You" – 3:43. Brown Eyed Handsome Man" – 3:36. Keep It Clean" – 2:36. Dress of Laces" (with Sara Watkins) – 6:13.
Retreating to generally quieter territory after the somewhat splashy It's Not Big It's Large, Lyle Lovett also backs away from original tunes on Natural Forces, choosing to devote the bulk of the 11-track album to other writers. Covers are common for Lovett, but not since 1998's Step Inside This House has he spent so much time singing other's songs, and he revisits some of the same composers as before, picking tunes from Townes Van Zandt and Vince Bell, while co-writing "It's Rock and Roll" with Robert Earl Keen.
Lyle Lovett is Lovett's 1986 eponymous debut album. By the mid-1980s Lovett had already distinguished himself in the burgeoning Texas singer-songwriter scene. He had performed in the New Folk competition at the Kerrville Folk Festival in 1980 and returned to win in 1982. In 1984 Lovett recorded a four song demo with the help of the Phoenix band, J. David Sloan and the Rogues. His music had begun to be distributed by the Fast Folk Musical Magazine.
Natural Forces (CD, Album, Dig). Natural Forces (CD, Album). Curb Records, Sony Music.
Album · 2009 · 12 Songs. Natural Forces Lyle Lovett. Listen on Apple Music.
Lyle Lovett is one of the most consistent artists I can think of - I can't think of any misstep over his 20-year career. With that consistency comes a certain sameness in his work, but that's hardly a fault with work as solid as Natural Forces. This album mixes some self-written songs combined with covers of great texas songwriters. In this collection, the highlights are his covers of Townes Van Zandt's "Loretta" and Eric Taylor's "Whooping Crane.
Album Natural Forces. Natural Forces Lyrics. I rode across the great high plains Under the scorching sun and through the driving rain And when I set my sights on the mountains high I bid my former life goodbye. So thank you, man, I must decline For it's on my steed I will rely I've learned to need the open sky Well, I'm subject to the natural forces Home is where my horse is. We loaded up in Buffalo And took 90 south down to Ohio On 80 west, I'm Frisco-bound And when I get there, I'll turn back around. So thank you, man, I must decline For.
Features Song Lyrics for Lyle Lovett's Natural Forces album. Lyle Lovett - Natural Forces Album Lyrics. 1. 2. Pantry (Acoustic Version) Lyrics.
Natural Forces, 2009. Natural Forces, 05:40. Farmer Brown, Chicken Reel, 04:03. Empty Blue Shoes, 03:00.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Lyle Lovett
|2||Farmer Brown / Chicken Reel
Arranged By – Lyle LovettBacking Vocals – Billy Williams, Dean Parks, Keith Sewell, Matt Rollings, Paul Franklin, Russ Kunkel, Sam Bush, Stuart Duncan, Viktor KraussWritten-By – Lyle Lovett, Traditional
Written-By – April Kimble, Lyle Lovett
|4||Empty Blue Shoes
Written-By – Lyle Lovett
Written-By – Eric Taylor
Written-By – Don Sanders
Written-By – Tommy Elskes
|8||Don't You Think I Feel It Too
Written-By – David Ball
|9||Sun And Moon And Stars
Written-By – Vince Bell
Written-By – Townes Van Zandt
|11||It's Rock And Roll
Backing Vocals – Billy Williams, Dean Parks, Sir Harry Bowens*, Johnny Lee Schell, Keith Sewell, Matt Rollings, Paul Franklin, Sam Bush, Stuart Duncan, Sweet Pea Atkinson, Toby Mason, Vasco Lucas Nunes, Viktor Krauss, Willie Greene Jr.Backing Vocals, Harmony Vocals – Arnold McCullerWritten-By – Lyle Lovett, Robert Earl Keen
|12||Pantry (Acoustic Version)
Written-By – April Kimble, Lyle Lovett
- Manufactured By – Universal Music Distribution
- Distributed By – Universal Music Distribution
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mike Curb Company, L.L.C.
- Copyright (c) – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Published By – Large Band Music
- Published By – Call Us Tommy Music
- Published By – Universal - Songs Of Polygram International, Inc.
- Published By – Blue Ruby Music
- Published By – Don Sanders
- Published By – Horizon West Music Publishing
- Published By – Cedar Poppin' Songs
- Published By – Evergreen Copyrights
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – Black Coffee Music
- Published By – Katie Belle Music
- Published By – Will Van Zandt Publishing
- Published By – JTVZ Music
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
- Published By – Onion Too
- Recorded At – Conway Studios
- Mixed At – Conway Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- A&R [A&R Coordination For Lost Highway Records] – Brent Bowers, Kim Buie
- Acoustic Guitar – Keith Sewell (tracks: 3, 11)
- Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Lyle Lovett
- Art Direction, Design – Tim Stedman
- Bass – Viktor Krauss
- Coordinator [Production] – April Kimble, James GIlmer
- Drums – Russ Kunkel (tracks: 1-11)
- Electric Guitar – Dean Parks (tracks: 1-11)
- Engineer [Additional] – Seth Waldman*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Eric Weaver, Toby Mason
- Fiddle – Stuart Duncan (tracks: 1-6, 8-12)
- Harmony Vocals – Keith Sewell (tracks: 3, 4, 8, 10)
- Mandolin – Sam Bush (tracks: 1-3, 8-12)
- Mastered By – Doug Sax, Eric Boulanger , Haseeb Qureshi, Robert Hadley, Sanwook "Sunny" Nam*
- Photography By – Michael Wilson
- Piano – Matt Rollings (tracks: 1-11)
- Producer – Billy Williams, Lyle Lovett
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Nathaniel Kunkel
- Steel Guitar – Paul Franklin (tracks: 1-11)
NotesRecorded and mixed at Conway Recording Studios May and June of 2009, Los Angeles, California
℗ 2009 UMG Recordings, Inc.
© 2009 Mike Curb Company, LLC/UMG Recordings, Inc.3
All songs published by Large Band Music (ASCAP) except:
Track 3 published by Large Band Music (ASCAP), Call Us Tommy Music (ASCAP)
Track 5 published by Universal-Songs Of Polygram Int. Inc./Blue Ruby Music, admin by Universal-Songs Of Polygram Int. Inc. (BMI)
Track 6 published by Don Sanders (BMI)
Track 7 published by Horizon West Music Publishing (BMI)
Track 8 published by Cedar Poppin' Songs, admin. by Evergreen Copyrights (BMI)
Track 9 published by Bug Music/Black Coffee Music (BMI)
Track 10 published by Katie Belle Music/Will Van Zandt Publishing, admin. by Bug/JTVZ Music (ASCAP)
Track 11 published by Large Band Music (ASCAP), Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC/Onion Too, admin. by Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC (BMI)
Sam Bush appears courtesy of Sugar Hill Records
Stuart Duncan appears courtesy of Rounder Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02527 12199 4
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX240976 1R 16
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L241
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4121
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|HUMP068||Lyle Lovett||Natural Forces (CD, Album)||Hump Head Records||HUMP068||UK & Europe||2009|
|B001317402||Lyle Lovett||Natural Forces (CD, Album, Dig)||Lost Highway, Curb Records||B001317402||Canada||2009|
|88697-62467-2||Lyle Lovett||Natural Forces (CD, Album)||Curb Records, Sony Music||88697-62467-2||Australia||2009|
|5051865-6452-5-2||Lyle Lovett||Natural Forces (CD, Album, Dig)||Curb Records||5051865-6452-5-2||Europe||2009|
|88697-62467-2||Lyle Lovett||Natural Forces (CD, Album, Dig)||Lost Highway||88697-62467-2||Australia||2009|