Exposed To Noise - A Reference To Desolation mp3 album
- Performer: Exposed To Noise
- Title: A Reference To Desolation
- Genre: Rock
- Formats: DXD MP2 AUD WMA ADX MOD DTS
- Released: 2005
- Style: Melodic Hardcore, Metalcore
- MP3 album: 1393 mb
- FLAC album: 1632 mb
- Rating: 4.9/5
- Votes: 560
A Reference to Desolation, 3m 28sec. Chat About Silhouette by Exposed to Noise.
23 November 2014 ·. demodemodemo! 605 Views.
Desolation Angels is the fifth studio album by the English rock band Bad Company. The album was released on March 17, 1979. Paul Rodgers revealed on In the Studio with Redbeard (which devoted an episode to Desolation Angels) that the album's title came from the novel of the same name by Jack Kerouac. The title was almost used 10 years previous to name the second album from Rodgers' previous band, Free, which in the end was called simply Free.
play all. start radio.
English Deutsch Español Français Italiano 日本語 Português (Brasil) Русский. Hymnen – The Abomination That Causes Desolation. Selo: In The Absolute Absence Of The Absolute – IAAA-001. Formato: CDr, Album, Limited.
To protect hearing, professionals advise wearing ear plugs or muffs when exposed to noise louder than 85 decibels (a power mower is about 90 decibels) for an extended time. 10. Riders in the New York City subway system are routinely exposed to noise that exceeds the safe limits established by the Environmental Protection Agency and the World Health Organization, a new study reports. The New York Times - Health.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|5||Tincture To Spill|
Vocals [Additional Vocals] – Alex Heinrich*
- Copyright (c) – STF Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – STF Records
- Published By – Satura
- Recorded At – GerNa-Studio
- Mixed At – GerNa-Studio
- Mastered At – GerNa-Studio
- Manufactured By – Sonopress Arvato – 51578368
- Distributed By – M-SYSTEM
- Keyboards – Marian Ruberg
- Lyrics By – Sebastian Winkelnkemper, Stefan Hüsing
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Gary Nagy
- Written-By [All Songs] – Exposed To Noise
NotesJewel case release with clear tray and 12-page booklet.
Recorded, mixed and mastered at GerNa Studio Bochum, in May 2005.
© + ℗ 2005
Catalog# STF 029 CD printed on both outer spines, inner right spine and the last booklet page
Catalog# STF 029 printed on CD
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 260005 380293
- Barcode (Scanned, EAN_13): 4260005380293
- Matrix / Runout: [Sonopress Arvato logo] 51578368/STF029 22
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB47
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0788
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 00889