ESG - ESG Live! mp3 album
ESG is the debut EP by American post-punk band ESG. It was released by 99 Records in 1981. Moody" became popular with house DJs, and "UFO" came to be one of the most sampled tracks in hip hop music. Ed Bahlman discovered ESG while serving as the judge for a talent show and became the band's unofficial manager.
Listen to music from ESG like Dance, My Love For You & more. Since their inception, ESG has affected post-punk, no wave, dance-punk, hip-hop, and various styles of dance music such as house. They fell in with the late '70s and early '80s NYC no wave and post-punk scene, they had their music sampled countless times, and they became a playlist staple at '70s and early '80s dance clubs like the Paradise Garage and the Music Box. ESG (Emerald, Sapphire and Gold) formed in 1978 in the South Bronx.
Album · 1982 · 11 Songs. Come Away With ESG ESG. Hip-Hop/Rap. Listen on Apple Music.
1982's ESG Says Dance to the Beat of Moody EP continued in a similar vein, as did their first full-length album, 1983's Come Away With ESG. ESG disbanded shortly thereafter, but unexpectedly re-formed in the early '90s, heralding their comeback with a self-titled 1991 compilation of previously released material
Instead, ESG have received more niched appreciation. Pitchfork helped bring Come Away into the indie music canon by naming it one of the best albums of the '80s, and in the past few years the band have played at festivals like Bloc. Glastonbury and Dekmantel. Joining this quiet procession are lovingly packaged reissues like this one on Fire Records, which marks the album's 35th anniversary.
ESG Portfolio Risk and Impact of Regulation. Emerging Countries' Infrastructure. Watch the Video : Introducing ESG Relevance Scores - An Update for Public Finance and Infrastructure.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Bam Bam Jam||3:21|
|3||You & Me||3:39|
|4||You're No Good||3:38|
|6||Standing In Line||3:02|
|8||Scream & Shout||2:23|
|11||I Wanna Dance||5:03|
|12||In The Streets||3:57|
|13||You're No Good||3:13|
|16||Dance A Lick
Lyrics By – Antonio Caso IIIMusic By – L. Glover*, R. Scroggins*, V. Scroggins*Rap – Mr. Antonio Caso III*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nega Fulô Records
- Copyright (c) – Nega Fulô Records
- Published By – Enterprising Scroggins Girls Music
- Bass [Featuring] – Leroy Glover
- Co-producer [Studio Post Production] – Peter Lewis
- Congas, Percussion [Hand], Backing Vocals – Marie Scroggins
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Valerie Scroggins
- Executive-Producer – Carol Cooper
- Guitar [Featuring] – David Miles
- Liner Notes – Carol Cooper
- Vocals, Percussion [Hand] – Renee Scroggins
- Written-By – R. Scroggins* (tracks: 1 to 15), V. Scroggins* (tracks: 1 to 15)