Jacob Heringman - Jane Pickeringe's Lute Book mp3 album
- Performer: Jacob Heringman
- Title: Jane Pickeringe's Lute Book
- Genre: Classical
- Formats: AU AAC MP4 DTS MPC VQF MP1
- Released: 2002
- Style: Renaissance, Baroque
- MP3 album: 1436 mb
- FLAC album: 1607 mb
- Rating: 4.1/5
- Votes: 101
Jane Pickeringe's Lute Book. Released by AVIE Records Jun 2006 30 Tracks. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Jane Pickeringe's Lute Book songs on Gaana. attr("src", $('. de tp. d t img img').
Jane Pickering's lute book. I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. British Library MS Egerton 2046.
1 RecordingHeringman, Jacob Lute. Results for Jacob Heringman. 1 Recording in Collection: Recordings ). << first < prev 1 next last . View Album. Jacob Heringman Lute. AVIE Records Rel. June 4, 2006. Jane Pickeringe's Lute Book Jacob Heringman.
Jane Pickeringe's Lute Book. Jane Pickeringe's Lute Book, 46) 7:41. Coranto, for lute (attrib. Jane Pickeringe's Lute Book, 77) 1:33. de Sarabande, for lute (Jane Pickeringe's Lute Book, 103) 2:40. pavin by mr Johnsonn, for lute (Jane Pickeringe's Lute Book, 36) 6:02. Read full description. See details and exclusions.
Jane Pickeringe's Lute Book (CD, Album).
Слушайте Jacob Heringman и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации. Dido Was the Carthage Queen - Setting for voice and lute by George Mason or John Earsden - Roderick Williams, Jacob Heringman. Hark, Hark the Lark - Joanne Lunn, Jacob Heringman. O Magnum Mysterium - Ariel Abramovich, Jacob Heringman. 1. Kyrie - John Potter, Ariel Abramovich, Jacob Heringman. Show recording details. Jane Pickeringe's Lute Book. Label Catalogue Number: AV0002. Release Date: March 2007 Originally recorded in 2007. Composer Francis Cutting. Composer Philip Rosseter.
|4||Almaine By Francis Cuttinge||1:34|
|6||A Toye [Up Tails All]||0:40|
|7||Drawe Neare Me And Lowe Me||1:13|
|8||A Pavin By Rosseters||6:58|
|9||A Galyerd By Rossesters||2:33|
|10||My Lord Willoughbies Welcom Home By Mr Byrde||2:44|
|15||[A Country Dance]||0:35|
|20||A Pavin By Mr Johnsonn||6:02|
|21||A Crananto [Coranto]||1:47|
|24||A Toye [The Friar And The Nun]||0:53|
|26||A Pauin By Mr Daniell Bachler||5:42|
|27||A Galyard By Mr Daniell Bachler||2:24|
- Recorded At – The National Centre For Early Music, York
- Arranged By – Francis Cutting (tracks: 10)
- Arranged By [Arrangements, Performing Editions] – Jacob Heringman
- Artwork By [Cover Lute Rose Carving] – Michael Lowe
- Composed By – Anonymous (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7, 13 to 18, 21 to 25, 29), Charles De Lespine (tracks: 12), Daniel Bacheler (tracks: 11, 26, 27), Francis Cutting (tracks: 4), Germain Pinel (tracks: 19), John Dowland (tracks: 30), John Johnson (tracks: 20), Philip Rosseter (tracks: 8, 9, 28), William Byrd (tracks: 10)
- Design, Art Direction – Hugh O'Donnell
- Liner Notes – Lynda Sayce
- Lute [Eight-course] – Jacob Heringman (tracks: 1 to 7, 10, 11, 20 to 24, 29, 30)
- Lute [Ten-course] – Jacob Heringman (tracks: 8, 9. 12 to 19, 25 to 28)
- Producer, Engineer, Edited By, Photography – Adrian Hunter
NotesAll the songs are from Jane Pickeringe's lute book, technically known as British Library manuscript Egerton 2046. The composition credits for tracks 11, 12 & 19 plus the arrangement credit for track 10 have question marks after the names indicating that the credits can not be fully confirmed.
Recorded February 6-8, 2001 at the National Centre for Early Music, St. Margaret's Church, York, England.
Instruments used: eight-course lute after Venere, Martin Haycock, 1997, and ten-course lute by Michael Lowe, 1991.
℗ & © Jacob Heringman
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 822252000221
- Matrix / Runout: AV 0002 A DISCTRONICS
- Other: IFPI L881
- Other: IFPI 8736