Frank Zappa - Make A Jazz Noise Here mp3 album
Make a Jazz Noise Here is a live double album by Frank Zappa. It was first released in June 1991, and was the third Zappa album to be compiled from recordings from his 1988 world tour, following Broadway the Hard Way (1988) and The Best Band You Never Heard in Your Life (1991). The album's cover art was made by Larry Grossman. The album consists largely of instrumentals.
Make a Jazz Noise Here is a live double album by Frank Zappa.
Live album put together from recordings of Frank Zappa's 1988 concerts, mainly focusing on the composer's instrumental (but not necessarily jazzy) pieces. All material herein is 100% live and there are no overdubs of any kind. All selections segue.
Make A Jazz Noise Here (2xCD, Album, Cen).
Make a Jazz Noise Here" is just incredible - a mix of jams both long and short - the versions of "King Kong" Big Swifty" and "Duprees Paradise are amazing. 5 people found this helpful. This album is special as it is a combination of songs from the beginning, to brand new tunes. Fantastic musicians, great music, and an incredible horn section make this a must for Zappa fanatics to those new to his music. Frank is gone but not forgotten.
Make A Jazz Noise Here. Catalog Number: ZR3883. Engineering by Bob Stone. Players: Frank Zappa -lead guitar, synth, vocal. Ike Willis -rhythm guitar, synth, vocal. Mike Keneally -rhythm guitar, synth, vocal.
Band Name Frank Zappa. Album Name Make A Jazz Noise Here. Music StylePsychedelic Rock. Members owning this album9. DISC 1. 1. Stinkfoot. 2. When Yuppies Go To Hell. 4. Let's Make The Water Turn Black. 5. Harry, You're A Beast. 6. The Orange County Lumber Truck.
Frank Zappa Full Album Broadway The Hard Way 1988. Frank Zappa Full Album Pt. 1 You Can t Do That On Stage Anymore, Vol. 3 1989.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-2||When Yuppies Go To Hell||14:36|
|1-3||Fire And Chains||3:57|
|1-4||Let's Make The Water Turn Black||1:36|
|1-5||Harry, You're A Beast||0:47|
|1-6||The Orange County Lumber Truck||0:42|
|1-8||Theme From "Lumpy Gravy"||1:12|
|1-9||Eat That Question||1:55|
|1-13||Star Wars Don't Work||3:33|
|2-1||The Black Page (New Age Version)||6:45|
|2-4||City Of Tiny Lights||8:01|
|2-5||Royal March From "L'Histoire Du Soldat"
Arranged By – Scott ThunesMusic By – Igor Stravinsky
|2-6||Theme From The Bartok Piano Concerto #3
Arranged By – Scott ThunesMusic By – Bela Bartok*
|2-7||Sinister Footwear (2nd Mvt.)||6:19|
|2-10||Cruisin' For Burgers||8:28|
Arranged By [Horns] – Kurt McGettrick
- Marketed By – Music For Nations
- Distributed By – Music For Nations
- Pressed By – MPO
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Barking Pumpkin Records
- Copyright (c) – Barking Pumpkin Records
- Licensed From – Barking Pumpkin Records
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Paul Carman
- Arranged By, Music By, Words By – FZ* (tracks: 1-1 to 2-4, 2-7 to 2-12)
- Artwork [Cover] – Larry Grossman
- Baritone Saxophone, Contrabass Clarinet – Kurt McGettrick
- Drums, Percussion [Electronic] – Chad Wackerman
- Electric Bass, Keyboards [Mini Moog] – Scott Thunes
- Engineer [Engineering Supervision] – Bob Stone
- Keyboards, Vocals – Bobby Martin
- Lead Guitar, Synthesizer, Vocals – Frank Zappa
- Producer, Compiled By, Edited By – Frank Zappa
- Rhythm Guitar, Synthesizer, Vocals – Ike Willis, Mike Keneally
- Tenor Saxophone – Albert Wing
- Trombone – Bruce Fowler
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Synthesizer – Walt Fowler
- Vibraphone [Vibes], Marimba, Percussion [Electronic] – Ed Mann
Notes℗ & © 1991 Barking Pumpkin Records
Made in France.
"Live album put together from recordings of Frank Zappa's 1988 concerts, mainly focussing on the composer's instrumental (but not necessarily jazzy) pieces.
All material herein is 100% live and there are no overdubs of any kind" [All selections segue]
[Note: This release sequels Zappa* - The Best Band You Never Heard In Your Life with further live recordings from the "Broadway The Hard Way" 1988 Tour,
some releases with a sticker on Jewel-Case saying "Frank Zappa ...Best Band... - PART II -"]
Locations used for this recordings:
CD1-01: Boston, Poughkeepsie
CD1-02: Linz, Brighton, Burlington, Vt. Washington, D.C.
CD1-03: Washington D.C,
CD1-12: Munich, Cleveland, Ohio
CD2-01: Philadelphia, Modena
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5016583604127
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): CDD ZAP 41 CD 1 MPO [email protected]
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): CDD ZAP 41 CD 2 MPO [email protected]@@
|VACK-9002||Frank Zappa||Make A Jazz Noise Here (2xCD, Album, Ltd, Car)||Rykodisc||VACK-9002||Japan||2004|
|RCD 10555/56||Frank Zappa||Make A Jazz Noise Here (2xCD, Album)||Rykodisc||RCD 10555/56||US||1995|
|8 - 129/130||Frank Zappa||Make A Jazz Noise Here (2xCD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Frank Zappa)||8 - 129/130||Russia||2003|
|CDDZAP 41||Frank Zappa||Make A Jazz Noise Here (2xCD, Album, Cen)||Zappa Records||CDDZAP 41||Europe||1991|
|RCD 10555/56||Frank Zappa||Make A Jazz Noise Here (2xCD, Album, RE)||Rykodisc||RCD 10555/56||UK||Unknown|