Wu-Tang Clan - Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) mp3 album
Released November 9, 1993. Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) Tracklist. 1. Bring Da Ruckus Lyrics. Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) Q&A.
Twenty years ago, the Wu-Tang Clan blessed the world with their debut album, Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers). Masterminded by the group’s de facto leader RZA, the album paired grit-sodden, lo-fi production with razor sharp rhyming skills from the nine-man troupe who claimed Shaolin (as they’d re-christened Staten Island) as their fortress. Only six members of the Wu-Tang Clan are pictured on it, and all are sporting stocking masks over their faces. The regular rumor has it that with certain members of the Clan otherwise inconvenienced for various reasons, some of the group’s management team stepped in to take their place. 9. RZA Used Borrowed Studio Equipment Before the Wu-Tang Clan, Staten Island’s rap scene was focussed on the UMCs, a duo whose debut album, Fruits of Nature, peddled in post-De La Soul positivity.
Wu-Tang Clan is an American hip hop group formed in the New York City borough of Staten Island in late 1992, originally composed of rapper-producer RZA and rappers GZA, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Method Man, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah, Inspectah Deck, U-God and Masta Killa. An important act in the East Coast and hardcore hip hop styles, Wu-Tang Clan are regarded as one of the most influential hip-hop groups of all time.
Wu-Tang Clan - Wu-Tang: 7th Chamber - Part II (Conclusion) (06:10, 320Kb/s). Wu-Tang Clan - Protect Ya Neck (04:51, 320Kb/s). Wu-Tang Clan - Tearz (04:18, 320Kb/s). Wu-Tang Clan - Method Man (05:51, 320Kb/s). Wu-Tang Clan - Can It Be All So Simple, Intermission (06:55, 320Kb/s). Wu-Tang Clan - Wu-Tang: 7th Chamber (06:05, 320Kb/s). Wu-Tang Clan - Clan In Da Front (04:33, 320Kb/s). Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) (2007).
Listen free to Wu-Tang Clan – Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) (Bring da Ruckus, Shame on a Nigga and more). Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) is the debut album of American hip hop group Wu-Tang Clan, released November 9, 1993 on Loud Records and distributed through RCA Records. Recording sessions for the album took place during 1992 to 1993 at Firehouse Studio in New York City, and it was mastered at The Hit Factory. The album's title originates from the martial arts film The 36th Chamber of Shaolin (1978).
Wu-Tang Clan - The Future Of 36 Chambers (Side B) 44:24. Wu-Tang Clan - Shimmy Shimmy Ya (Disciples of the 36 Chambers Chapter 1) 05:12. Wu Tang Clan - Disciples Of The 36 Chambers (LIVE) 12:28.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Bring Da Ruckus||4:11|
|2||Shame On A Nigga||2:57|
|3||Clan In Da Front||4:33|
|4||Wu-Tang: 7th Chamber||6:07|
|5||Can It Be All So Simple / Intermission||6:53|
|6||Da Mystery Of Chessboxin'
Co-producer – Ol' Dirty BastardEngineer – Carlos Bess
|7||Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthing Ta F' Wit
Co-producer – The Method Man*
|10||Protect Ya Neck||4:51|
|12||Wu-Tang: 7th Chamber - Part II / Conclusion||6:10|
- Manufactured By – BMG Music
- Distributed By – BMG Music
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – DIDX-254698
- Recorded At – Firehouse Studio, NYC
- Mixed At – Firehouse Studio, NYC
- Edited At – GLC Sound Studios
- Mastered At – The Hit Factory
- Engineer – Ethan Ryman (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 12)
- Mastered By – Chris Gehringer
- Performer – Ghost Face Killer*, The Method Man*, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Prince Rakeem "The RZA"*, Shallah Raekwon*, Rebel INS, The Genius "The GZA"*, U-God
- Producer, Mixed By, Arranged By – Prince Rakeem "The RZA"*
- Programmed By – Prince Rakeem
- Scratches – The 4th Disciple*
- Written-By – The Wu-Tang Clan*
NotesRecorded & mixed at Firehouse Studio, NY, NY. Edited at GLC, NYC. Mastered at The Hit Factory, NYC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7863-66336-2 6
- Barcode (String): 078636633626
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): DIDX-254698 2 A02
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 50D3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): DIDX-254698 2 A01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L328
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 50A5
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): DIDX-254698 2 A03
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L327
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 50F6
|07863 66336-1||Wu-Tang Clan||Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) (LP, Album)||RCA, Loud Records, Wu-Tang Records||07863 66336-1||US||1993|
|07863 66336-1||Wu-Tang Clan||Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) (LP, Album)||RCA, Loud Records, Wu-Tang Records||07863 66336-1||US||Unknown|
|BVCM-37852, 88697-07098-2||Wu-Tang Clan||Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) (CD, Album, RE, RM)||BMG, Loud Records||BVCM-37852, 88697-07098-2||Japan||2007|
|88985415701||Wu-Tang Clan||Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, Yel)||RCA, Loud Records, Sony Music, Legacy||88985415701||France||2017|
|07863 66336-2||Wu-Tang Clan||Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) (CD, Album, Club)||RCA||07863 66336-2||US||1993|