Maria Magdalena / Milkilo - Antilustre Split mp3 album
Releases Recap Maria Magdalena, Milkilo - Antilustre Split. At this point, we don't had other choices than asking for money and hopefully our University was giving some for students projects. That's why we had the chance to press this gorgeous colored 7", coming in a beautifull gatefold, cd included + inserts printed on HQ paper
from ANTILUSTRE split by Maria Magdalena + Milkilo. 7" colored vinyl + CD included - Gatefold. Record/Vinyl + Digital Album. Amazing object including a 7" gatefold cover, a clear with black splatter vinyl, a DIY "vinyl effect" CD-R and a 300gr insert. Includes unlimited streaming of ANTILUSTRE split via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 2 days. Au présent je mets du scotch pour arrêter.
Title: Antilustre Split. Short-info: Label: Vox Project – VOX07 Type: Vinyl, 7", Clear w/ black splatters CDr Country: France Date of released: 16 Mar 2012 Category: Rock Style: Math Rock, Stoner Rock, Post-Punk, Noise. Maria Magdalena - Antilustre Split RAR archive MP3 format. 1351 downloads at 53 mb/s. Maria Magdalena - Antilustre Split RAR archive FLAC format. 1284 downloads at 43 mb/s. A1. –Maria Magdalena.
Death Metal is a split album by the bands Helloween, Hellhammer, Running Wild and Dark Avenger. It contains the only recorded material of the German band Dark Avenger. The album offers an interesting snapshot of the ebullience and creativity of the Central European metal scene during the end of the early-1980s. At that time Running Wild had yet to develop their "pirate metal" schtick and considered themselves a black metal band.
Pendulum Deere 52 11 Album Cover: The Decadance Tilabgf 20 8 Base of the Giant's throat.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Vibraphone – Lenni Torgue
|B1||–Milkilo||La Mécanique Du Code|
Vibraphone – Lenni Torgue
|5||–Milkilo||La Mécanique Du Code||2:37|
|7||–Milkilo||Barrages & Combattants
Guitar – Gabriel Notin
|8||–Milkilo||In The Hall Of MK||0:58|
- Artwork – Reoseb*
- Bass – Antony Ferreira (tracks: B1, B2, 5 to 8)
- Drums – Emilien Larnaud (tracks: A1, A2, 1 to 4), Gabriel Notin (tracks: B1, B2, 5 to 8)
- Guitar – Lucas Ottin (tracks: A1, A2, 1 to 4)
- Illustration – Maryline Mathevot
- Keyboards – Clemence DaSilva (tracks: A1, A2, 1 to 4)
- Lyrics By – Gabriel Notin (tracks: B1, B2, 5 to 7), Lucas Ottin (tracks: A2, 2 to 3)
- Mastered By – Emilien Buffat (tracks: A1, A2, 1 to 4), Sylvain Biguet (tracks: B1, B2, 5 to 8)
- Mixed By – Emilien Buffat (tracks: A1, A2, 1 to 4), Sylvain Biguet (tracks: B1, B2, 5 to 8)
- Recorded By – Emilien Buffat (tracks: A1, A2, 1 to 4), Jonas Martinière (tracks: B1, B2, 5 to 8)
- Voice – Gabriel Notin (tracks: B1, B2, 5 to 7), Lucas Ottin (tracks: A2, 2 to 4)
NotesEdition of 300.
Track 4 - "Control" is "She's Lost Control"
by Joy Divison rearranged by Maria Magdalena
Track 8 - "In The Hall of MK" is "In The Hall Of The Mountain King"
by Edvard Grieg rearranged by Milkilo
Financial helps :
Université Jean Monnet (Saint-Etienne)