Vía Láctea - Vía Láctea 1977-1997 mp3 album
- Performer: Vía Láctea
- Title: Vía Láctea 1977-1997
- Genre: Electronic
- Formats: XM APE AIFF DTS AHX WAV MMF
- Released: 1997
- Style: Experimental, Ambient
- MP3 album: 1891 mb
- FLAC album: 1646 mb
- Rating: 4.4/5
- Votes: 378
Via Láctea is the follow-up to Lô Borges' self-titled solo debut from 1972. During the seven years that separated the albums Lô Borges and Via Láctea, Borges had matured enormously as an artist, and this would be his peak performance. Via Láctea is filled with perfect, melodious pop songs characterized by Lô Borges' beautiful and instantly recognizable melodic style and voice. Although the sound of Lô Borges' music is quite unique, it is clearly influenced by the English and American pop and rock scenes and also by the folk music of his home state, Minas Gerais. Other memorable songs on this album are "Via Láctea," "Chuva Na Montanha," and "Ela. These songs have all become classics within Brazilian popular music, and overall Via Láctea is a great pop album by any standards.
Vía Láctea added 9 new photos to the album: January 26 at 5:41pm ·. Pedidos por inbox o whatsapp <3. 6. Vía Láctea is feeling in love. January 26 at 5:30pm ·. ¿Ya andan bien enamoradillos? Se abre la agenda para San Valentín. Nada mejor que algo dulce para compartir <3. Vía Láctea updated their profile picture. January 26 at 5:27pm ·. Vía Láctea. November 30, 2017 · San Luis Potosi, Mexico ·. No se queden sin lugar! Don't run away! Translated.
Cet obscur objet du désir (1977).
This album has an average beat per minute of 113 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 68/140 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist A Via Láctea. BPM Profile A Via Láctea. Album starts at 136BPM, ends at 98BPM (-38), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Lô Borges.
By momorifk Ongoing - Updated Apr 20, 2017. Get notified when VÍA LÁCTEA is updated. Continue with GoogleContinue.
Listen free to Lô Borges – Via Lactea (Sempre-Viva, Ela and more). 11 tracks (). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Overview (current section).
|1||La Ars Magna||3:58|
|5||Necronomicon Parte 2||3:42|
|9||Los Manuseritos Pnakoticos||3:41|
|10||El Libro De Dzyan||5:33|
|13||Necronomicon Parte 3||2:45|
|14||Necronomicon Parte 1||5:38|
- Artwork By – Carlos Alvarado
- Bass, Drums – Armando Suarez* (tracks: 4, 15)
- Executive Producer – Alejandro Ruiz Ortega
- Guitar – Daniel Ryvadeneira (tracks: 10, 11)
- Guitar, Flute, Vocals – Jorge Reyes (tracks: 4, 8)
- Percussion – Carlos Castro (tracks: 4)
- Percussion [Electronic], Guitar – Jesús González Martin (tracks: 9, 15)
- Synthesizer, Sampler, Percussion, Percussion [Electronic], Mellotron, Tape, Effects [Vocoder], Conductor, Piano, Sequenced By – Carlos Alvarado
- Violin – Alfredo Flores (tracks: 10, 11)
- Vocals – Salvador Moreno (tracks: 10)