Bob Seger - Back In '72 mp3 album
Turn the Page" is a song originally released by Bob Seger in 1973 on his Back in '72 album. Though never released as a single, Seger's live version of the song on the 1976 Live Bullet album became a mainstay of album-oriented rock radio stations, and still gets significant airplay to this day on classic rock stations. Turn the Page" is about the emotional and social ups and downs of a rock musician's life on the road. Seger wrote it in 1972 while touring with Teegarden & Van Winkle.
All lyrics from Back In '72 album, popular Bob Seger songs with tracklist and information about album. Album Back In '72 (1973). Labels Reprise Records, Palladium Records (3). Written-By. Luke Smith, Marci Levy, Sherrie Brown.
Returning to independent status, Bob Seger recorded Back in '72, not only the finest of his early-'70s albums but one of the great lost hard rock albums of its era. Seger didn't limit himself to self-penned songs on this excursion; borrowing an idea from Smokin' . s, he covers quite a few tunes, providing a balance to his own tunes
Design, Photography By – Thomas Weschler. Drums – Jamie Oldaker, Roger Hawkins. Electric Piano, Electric Piano, Organ, Piano – Barry Beckett. Engineer – Jerry Masters, John LeMay. Engineer, Mixed By – Jim Bruzzese. Flute, Saxophone – Tom Cartmell . Lead Guitar – Bill Mueller (tracks: A4), . Midnight Rider, Bob Seger 2:24. HQ) Robert Clark ''Bob'' Seger - Turn the Page (1973) 5:10. Back in '72-Bob Seger 4:22. Bob Seger Rosalie 3:20. Bob Seger - Neon Sky 3:34. Bob Seger Turn The Page (Studio Version) 5:10. Bob Seger So I Wrote You A Song 2:45. Bob Seger I've Been Working 4:44.
Album Name Back in '72. Type Album. Data de lançamento 1973. Labels Reprise Records. Estilo de MúsicaRock. Membros têm este álbum4. 2. So I Wrote You a Song. 6. Back in '72. 7. Neon Sky.
Lyrics to "Back In '72" song by Bob Seger: Went out in Norfork, hung on a short short Livin' with a bottle of wine With music ladies and burned. You know that music died, hurt my pride But somehow I pulled through, back in '72 Somehow we made it to Baton Rouge We stayed inside for a week We weren't in town for no Mardi Gras So we decided to sleep Houston, yes, was a good old guest Lord knows how bad we wanted to play But we got homesick for. Lincoln Park, imagine And man we just couldn't stay.
Back In '72. This song is by Bob Seger and appears on the album Back in '72 (1973). Been in Northport, hung on a short shortLivin' with a bottle of wineWith music ladies and burned out babiesI was tryin' to write a couple of lines. Sherriff Gribbs with his grim ad libsSpoutin' about the crime in the streetAnd women were screamin' and some was dreamin''Bout the crimes between the sheets.
Back in '72 is the sixth studio album by American rock singer/songwriter Bob Seger, released in 1973. It was the first new album on Seger's label, Palladium Records, to be released under their distribution deal with the Reprise division of Warner Bros. Records and one of several early Seger albums that has never been reissued on CD. Recording. Oddly, despite calling Back in '72 Seger's best.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Gregg Allman
|A2||So I Wrote You A Song||2:55|
Written-By – Fraser*, Rogers*
|A5||Turn The Page||5:05|
|B1||Back In '72||4:17|
|B3||I've Been Working
Written-By – Van Morrison
|B4||I've Got Time||5:57|
- Produced For – Hideout Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Printed By – Artone Press
- Recorded At – Paradise Studios, Grand Lake Of The Cherokees
- Recorded At – Muscle Shoals Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Pampa Studios
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – E. H. Morris
- Published By – Laetrec
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Luke Smith (tracks: A1), Marci Levy*, Sherrie Brown (tracks: A2)
- Bass – David Hood
- Bass [Pedal Bass], Keyboards [Clavinet], Organ, Piano – Dick Sims
- Congas – "Bonzo Eddie" Brown*
- Congas, Tambourine, Timbales – Sergio Pastora
- Design [Album] – Chris Wharf*
- Design [Album], Mixed By, Producer – Bob Seger, Punch*
- Design [Album], Photography By – Thomas Weschler
- Drums – Jamie Oldaker, Roger Hawkins
- Electric Piano, Electric Piano [R.m.i.], Organ, Piano – Barry Beckett
- Engineer [Muscle Shoals Sound Studios] – Jerry Masters
- Engineer [Pampa Studios, Warren, Michigan], Mixed By – Jim Bruzzese
- Engineer [Paradise Studios, Tijuana, Oklahoma] – John LeMay
- Flute, Saxophone – Tom Cartmell*
- Lead Guitar – Bill Mueller (tracks: A4), J.J. Cale (tracks: A1)
- Lead Guitar, Slide Guitar – Pete Carr
- Maracas, Tambourine – Jack Ashford
- Rhythm Guitar – Jimmy Johnson
- Steel Guitar [Solo] – Philip Bliss (tracks: A2)
- Written-By – Bob Seger (tracks: A2, A3, A4, B1, B2, B4)
NotesLaminated Front Cover with matt back.
Inner sleeve with images of other locally available releases.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side A): 31,536
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side B): 31,537
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A - etched): 31536
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B - etched): 31537
|MS-2126||Bob Seger||Back In '72 (LP, Album)||Palladium Records , Reprise Records||MS-2126||US||1973|
|VM-R-886||Bob Seger||Back In '72 (CD, Unofficial)||Virgin Mist||VM-R-886||Canada||2002|
|MS 2126, MS-2126||Bob Seger||Back In '72 (LP, Album, Promo)||Palladium Records , Reprise Records||MS 2126, MS-2126||US||1973|
|MS 44227, 44 227||Bob Seger||Back In '72 (LP, Album)||Suzy, Reprise Records, Palladium Records||MS 44227, 44 227||Yugoslavia||Unknown|
|MS-2126||Bob Seger||Back In '72 (LP, Album)||Palladium Records , Reprise Records||MS-2126||Canada||1973|