Kraftwerk - Trans Europe Express mp3 album
Trans-Europe Express" is a song by German electronic music band Kraftwerk. The song was released as the lead single from their sixth studio album of the same name in 1977. The music was written by Ralf Hütter, and the lyrics by Hütter and Emil Schult. The track is ostensibly about the Trans Europ Express rail system, with technology and transport both being common themes in Kraftwerk's oeuvre.
Trans-Europe Express. Produced by Florian Schneider & Ralf Hütter. Album Trans-Europe Express. Trans-Europe Express Lyrics. Trans-Europe Express Trans-Europe Express Trans-Europe Express Trans-Europe Express. Rendezvous on Champs-Elysees Leave Paris in the morning with TEE Trans-Europe Express Trans-Europe Express Trans-Europe Express Trans-Europe Express.
Trans-Europe Express (German: Trans Europa Express) is the sixth studio album by German electronic music band Kraftwerk. Recorded in mid-1976 in Düsseldorf, Germany, the album was released in March 1977 on Kling Klang Records. Critics have described the album as having two specific themes: a celebration of Europe and the disparities between reality and image. Kraftwerk performing in Zurich on March 10, 1976, before starting production on Trans-Europe Express.
Trans Europe Express. Trans Europe Express (2009 Remastered Version). The songs There are relatively few songs on this album, but they are all fairly long, and one gets the sense that Kraftwerk worked on each one a lot before they decided they were satisfied and approved the album for release. One gets the impression that every small note shape, timbre, rhythm, and embellishment is there because the band decided to put it there, and nothing was accidental. The stereotypical German attitude toward precision certainly seems to be here.
Album: Trans-Europe Express (1977). Charted: 67. Get the Sheet Music License This Song. The title track of Kraftwerk's 1977 album of the same name, this contributed to the ongoing mutual appreciation society formed by David Bowie and the German electronic band in the late 1970s. The bond started when Bowie borrowed some of Kraftwerk's ideas on their 22-minute epic "Autobahn" for his Station to Station album. They included the title track beginning with an electronically generated impression of a chugging train.
Listen free to Kraftwerk – Trans-Europe Express (Europe Endless, The Hall of Mirrors and more). Critics have described the album as having two specific themes: celebration of Europe and the disparities between reality and image.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Lyrics By – Schneider*Music By, Lyrics By – Hutter*
|A2||The Hall Of Mirrors
Lyrics By – Schult*, Schneider*Music By, Lyrics By – Hutter*
Music By, Lyrics By – Hutter*
Lyrics By – Schult*Music By, Lyrics By – Hutter*
|B2||Metal On Metal
Music By – Hutter*
Music By – Hutter*
Music By – Schneider*, Hutter*
- Record Company – EMI
- Record Company – Capitol Industries-EMI, Inc.
- Recorded At – Klingklang Studio
- Recorded At – Rüssl Studio
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester
- Electronic Drums – Karl Bartos, Wolfgang Flur*
- Electronics, Vocals – Florian Schneider, Ralf Hutter*
- Engineer [Klingklang Studio] – Peter Bollig
- Engineer [Rüssl Studio] – Thomas Kuckuck*
- Engineer [The Record Plant] – Bill Halverson
- Mastered By – Ken Perry
- Photography By – J. Stara, Maurice Seymour
- Producer, Concept By [Album Konzept] – Florian Schneider, Ralf Hutter*
- Synthesizer [Synthanorma Sequencer] – Matten & Wiechers
- Typography [Typografie] – Ink Studios Düsseldorf*
NotesThis is a pressing plant & label variation with slight differences to the other U.S. release with a purple labels.
This one has: "Produced by Ralf Hutter & Florian Schneider" all on one line rather than split on two lines.
Another Winchester pressing exists with orange center labels, as well as other purple labeled U.S. pressings from other pressing plants.
Klingklang Studio Düsseldorf
Rüssl Studio Hamburg
The Record Plant Hollywood
All selections published by Famous Music Corporation/ASCAP.
Manufactured by Capitol Records, Inc. a subsidiary of Capitol Industries-EMI, Inc.
Factories: Los Angeles, California; Jacksonville, Illinois; Winchester, Virginia.
Personal Management: Mr.I.Mouse Ltd.
©℗1977 Capitol Records, Inc.
Recorded in Germany.
Made In U.S.A.
There is a small Capitol® logo to the left of the fine print on the bottom of the back cover, there is also a small EMI logo to the right of the fine print on the bottom of the back cover.
The 'Matten + Wiechers, Bonn' note on the inner sleeve is to credit the designer and supplier of the aforementioned equipment.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): SW 1-11603
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): SW 2-11603
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, 2 & 3 Sides A & B Runout Stamped): MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 Side A Runout Etched): SW-1-11603-F6 #2 KP
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 Side B Runout Etched): SW-2-11603-F5 --< KP
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Side A Runout Etched): SW-1-11603 F2 ─◁ KP
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Side B Runout Etched): SW-2-11603 F5#3 ─◁ KP
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 Side A Runout Etched): SW-1-11603 F2 • ─◁ KP
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3 Side B Runout Etched): SW-2-11603 F5 • ─◁ KP
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|1C 064-82 306, 1 C 064-82 306||Kraftwerk||Trans Europa Express (LP, Album)||Kling Klang, Kling Klang, EMI Electrola, EMI Electrola||1C 064-82 306, 1 C 064-82 306||Germany||1977|
|38019, SW-11603||Kraftwerk||Trans-Europe Express (LP, Album)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||38019, SW-11603||Argentina||1977|
|E-ST 11603||Kraftwerk||Trans-Europe Express (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||E-ST 11603||Ireland||1977|
|1A 038 15 7587 1||Kraftwerk||Trans-Europe Express (LP, Album, MP, RE)||Capitol Records, Fame||1A 038 15 7587 1||Netherlands||Unknown|
|1C 264-82 306||Kraftwerk||Trans Europa Express (Cass, Album)||Kling Klang, EMI Electrola||1C 264-82 306||Germany||1977|