Do As Infinity - Do The Best mp3 album
After releasing a best album, Do the Best in March, the band traveled to Taiwan and Hong Kong in April for a special campaign. Their following overseas was almost as huge as in their own country, drawing 500 fans to their in-store event held at the HMV CD store in Hong Kong. They were nominated for the seventeenth annual Gold Disc Award in Japan for the best Rock & Pop album of the year and won. The band took a short break upon returning to Japan, but released their thirteenth single in July, the double A-sided "Under the Sun, Under the Moon". Do As Infinity debuted their song "Everything Will Be All Right" on December 24, 2009 as the official 2010 promotional theme song for professional Kyōtei boat racing. Everything Will Be All Right", as well as three other songs, was included on the band's 23rd single, "∞2", released on June 16, 2010.
ARASHI – Best Wishes 2009-2018. Pedro & Capricious – Yoru No Koucha Omoide No BEST NUMBERS. Momoe Yamaguchi – Momoe Jiten. Ayano Tsuji – Tsuji Best. Do As Infinity – Lounge. NAMIE AMURO with SUPER MONKEYS – ORIGINAL TRACKS VO. (Remastered 2018).
WANIMA – THE BEST (2018/MP3+Flac/RAR). CHiCO with HoneyWorks – ヒカリ証明論 (2018. 林明子 – Golden Best Akiko Kobayashi Single Collection-恋に落ちて- (2011. BUMP OF CHICKEN – リボン (2017.
Information Do The Best is the first compilation album released by Do As Infinity. The same compilation was re-released in 2004 including a DVD with numerous (either live or promotional) videos of the first thirteen tracks of the album. Many tracks on the album have been remastered such as Oasis that has a new ending. The album also includes a new song, nice & easy which was used as the Kao Lavenus Shampoo commercial song. Do The Best reached on the Oricon weekly charts and charted for 30 weeks, selling 832,000 copies
For promotional purposes only. Support the artist/s by purchasing their single/album. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair us. Категория.
Songs in album Do As Infinity - Do As Infinity LIVE IN JAPAN (2004).
|9||Yesterday & Today||5:02|
|13||Nice & Easy||4:17|
|14||冒険者たち (Great Tour Band Version)||4:15|
|15||Tangerine Dream (Great Tour Band Version)||3:57|
|16||Welcome! (Great Tour Band Version)||3:05|
|17||We Are. (Great Tour Band Version)||3:54|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Avex Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Avex Inc.
- Manufactured By – Avex Inc.
- Distributed By – Avex Distribution
- A&R – Yoshimasa Hamada
- Arranged By – D.A.I. (tracks: 1 to 13), Seiji Kameda (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 13)
- Art Direction – Kozi Nakano
- Backing Vocals – Kazco Hamano* (tracks: 14 to 17), Ryo Owatari (tracks: 14 to 17)
- Bass – Michitaro (tracks: 14 to 17)
- Co-producer – Ryuhei Chiba
- Design – G-13
- Directed By – Yoshihisa Tokuda, Yoshimasa Hamada
- Drums – Jun Matsumoto (tracks: 14 to 17)
- Engineer – Tsuyoshi Inoue
- Guitar – Naoki Hayashibe (tracks: 14 to 17), Ryo Owatari (tracks: 14 to 17)
- Keyboards – Jun Takase (tracks: 14 to 17)
- Mastered By – Yuka Koizumi
- Music By, Words By – D.A.I.
- Photography By – JFKK
- Producer – Max Matsuura
- Producer [Sound] – Naoto Suzuki (tracks: 5), Seiji Kameda (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 13)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Yoshinori Waraya (tracks: 14 to 17)
- Technician [Guitar] – Yasuyuki Oguro (tracks: 14 to 17)
- Vocals – Tomiko Van
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 988064 171101
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Matrix / Runout: AVCD-17110CP F0B
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L226
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4496
|AVCD-17429/B||Do As Infinity||Do The Best + DVD (CD, Comp, Copy Prot. + DVD-V)||Avex Trax||AVCD-17429/B||Japan||2004|
|AVCD-23744||Do As Infinity||Do The Best (CD, Comp, Ltd, RE, HQC)||Avex Trax||AVCD-23744||Japan||2008|
|AVTCD-95745||Do As Infinity||Do The Best (CD, Comp, Copy Prot.)||Avex Trax||AVTCD-95745||Japan||2002|