Carmine Miranda - Piatti: 12 Caprices For Solo Cello mp3 album
- Performer: Carmine Miranda
- Title: Piatti: 12 Caprices For Solo Cello
- Genre: Classical
- Formats: WMA TTA DXD AAC VOC AHX VQF
- Released: 2014
- MP3 album: 1155 mb
- FLAC album: 1985 mb
- Rating: 4.8/5
- Votes: 619
12 Caprices for Solo Cello, O. 5. Piatti, Alfredo Carlo. Opus/Catalogue NumberOp. Piatti also wrote a piano accompaniment for Caprice N. php?title 12 Caprices for Solo Cello, Op. 25 (Piatti, Alfredo Carlo)&oldid 2392280.
11. Adagio - Allegro.
Play full-length songs from Piatti: 12 Caprices for Solo Cello, Op. 25 by Carmine Miranda on your phone, computer and home audio system with Napster.
Piatti: 12 Caprices for . .has been added to your Cart. At 22, after being the youngest person ever to record all Six Bach Solo Cello Suites, a herculean task in itself, Carmine Miranda turned his laser like focus towards the intensely difficult Piatti 12 Caprices for Solo Cello. His reading of this masterwork is nuanced, precise, elegant and full of effervescent joy. Fiercely challenging passages fly from his cello with ease and grace.
Piatti: 12 Caprices for Solo Cello. Schumann, Dvorák: Concerti for Cello & Orchestra. Mozart, Beethoven: Violin and Cello Duets. Carmine Miranda (cellist).
12 caprices for solo cello. Rushmore music festival: study with carmine miranda. Filarfest 2017 international music festival.
com Dante Gabriel ROSSETTI. Why should I use Tomplay scores? Play with an accompaniment! Thousands of scores with high-quality recordings to accompany you!
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
|1||Allegro Quasi Presto||1:32|
|8||Moderato Ma Energico||3:50|
|11||Adagio - Allegro||3:24|
- Recorded At – RLU Records Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Navona Records LLC
- Copyright (c) – Navona Records LLC
- A&R – Matt Sowersby
- Artwork, Production Manager [Production Director] – Brett Picknell
- Cello – Carmine Miranda
- Composed By – Alfredo Piatti*
- Coordinator [PR] – Ethan Fortin
- Design [Graphic Designer] – Renee Greenspan
- Engineer, Mixed By, Mastered By – Charles Peck
- Executive-Producer – Bob Lord
- Mastered By [Final] – Andy Happel
- Photography By – Cody Vickers
- Producer – Carmine Miranda
- Product Manager – Jeff LeRoy
NotesRecorded January and February 2014 at RLU Records' Studios in Cincinnati, OH.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 96931 00172 4