Wynton Marsalis - Hot House Flowers mp3 album
Hot House Flowers is an album by Wynton Marsalis that won the Grammy Award for Best Jazz Instrumental Performance, Soloist in 1985. The album peaked at number 90 on the Billboard 200, number 53 on the Billboard R&B Albums chart, and number 1 on the Top Jazz Albums chart. Wynton Marsalis – trumpet. Branford Marsalis – soprano and tenor saxophones. Kent Jordan – alto flute. Paul McCandless - oboe and english horn. Andrew Schwartz - bassoon. Peter Gordon - french horn.
SME (от лица компании "Columbia"); ASCAP, UBEM, CMRRA, Warner Chappell, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, Sony ATV Publishing, LatinAutor.
Wynton Marsalis, very much in his Miles Davis period, plays quite melodically throughout this ballad-dominated outing with strings. Branford Marsalis (on tenor and soprano), flutist Kent Jordan, pianist Kenny Kirkland, bassist Ron Carter, and drummer Jeff Watts are strong assets but it is Wynton's subtle creativity on such songs as "Stardust," "When You Wish Upon a Star," Duke Ellington's "Melancholia," and "I'm Confessin'" that makes this recording special.
Saxophone, Saxophone – Branford Marsalis. Trumpet – Wynton Marsalis. Recorded May 30th and 31st, 1984 at RCA Studio A, New York. Hot House Flowers (CD, Album). 468710 2, COL 468710 2.
Hot House Flowers, 1984. Lazy Afternoon, 05:04.
Features Song Lyrics for Wynton Marsalis's Hot House Flowers album. 4. When You Wish Upon A Star Lyrics. Wynton Marsalis Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Wynton Marsalis Lyrics.
BPM Profile Hot House Flowers. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Wynton Marsalis. The Music of America.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – H. Carmichael*, M. Parish*
Written-By – J. La Touche*
|A3||For All We Know
Written-By – F. Coots*
|A4||When You Wish Upon A Star
Written-By – L. Harline*, N. Washington*
Written-By – John Lewis
Written-By – D. Ellington*
|B3||Hot House Flowers
Written-By – W. Marsalis*
|B4||I'm Confessin' (That I Love You)
Written-By – A. J. Neiburg*, D. Dougherty*, E. Reynolds*
- Acoustic Bass – Ron Carter
- Art Direction – Mark Larson
- Bassoon – Andrew Schwartz*
- Cello – Alvin Clinton McCall*, Fred Zlotkin, Richard Locker, Seymour Barab
- Concertmaster, Violin – Charles Libove
- Conductor, Arranged By – Robert Freedman
- Contractor [Musical] – Eugene Bianco*
- Drums – Jeffrey Watts*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dennis Ferrante
- Engineer [Chief] – Tim ("Cheem") Geelan*
- Executive-Producer – George Butler
- Flute [Alto] – Kent Jordan
- French Horn – Peter Gordon
- Liner Notes – Stanley Crouch
- Management – Edward C. Arrendell
- Mastered By – Vlado Meller
- Oboe, English Horn – Paul McCandless
- Photography By – Carol Friedman
- Piano – Kenny Kirkland
- Producer – Steve Epstein
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Branford Marsalis
- Trumpet – Wynton Marsalis
- Tuba – Tony Price
- Viola – Al Brown*, Harry Zaratzian, Mitsue Takayama, Theodore Israel
- Violin – Diane Monroe, Gayle Dixon, Guillermo Figueroa, Harry Glickman, Ingrid Arden, Louann Montesi, Patmore Lewis, Peter Dimitriades, Raymond Kunicki, Winterton Garvey
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): P AL 39530-1D HP-GREECE 01-26145-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): P BL 39530-1B HP-GREECE 01-26145-1B1
- Price Code: CB 281
|FC 39530||Wynton Marsalis||Hot House Flowers (LP, Album)||Columbia||FC 39530||Canada||1984|
|CDCBS 26145||Wynton Marsalis||Hot House Flowers (CD, Album)||CBS||CDCBS 26145||Netherlands||1984|
|468710 2, COL 468710 2||Wynton Marsalis||Hot House Flowers (CD, Album)||Columbia, Columbia||468710 2, COL 468710 2||Europe||Unknown|
|SRGS 4568||Wynton Marsalis||Hot House Flowers (SACD, Album, RE)||SME Records||SRGS 4568||Japan||2001|
|CK 39530||Wynton Marsalis||Hot House Flowers (CD, Album)||Columbia||CK 39530||US||1984|