Big Audio Dynamite - Super Hits mp3 album
Big Audio Dynamite (later known as Big Audio Dynamite II and Big Audio, and often abbreviated BAD) are an English band formed in London in 1984 by Mick Jones, the former lead guitarist of the Clash. Big Audio Dynamite's one constant throughout frequent shifts in membership and musical direction is the vocals provided by Mick Jones.
More By Big Audio Dynamite. See All. This Is Big Audio Dynamite. The Best of Big Audio Dynamite.
Super Hits (Big Audio Dynamite album). Super Hits is a compilation album by Big Audio Dynamite. The album was released on 4 May 1999. The Bottom Line" (Mick Jones) – 3:46. C'mon Every Beatbox" (Jones, Don Letts) – 4:32. Rush" (Jones) – 4:17. The Globe" (Jones, Gary Stonadge) – 3:47. Just Play Music!" (Jones, Letts, Greg Roberts) – 4:12. V. Thirteen" (Jones, Joe Strummer) – 4:40. Sightsee . !" (Jones, Strummer) – 4:54. Contact" (Dan Donovan, Jones) – 4:13. E MC²" (Jones, Letts) – 5:58.
Other Albums by Big Audio Dynamite. Original Album Classics. The Best Of. Big Audio Dynamite. Planet Bad Greatest Hits. Tighten Up Vol. '88. No. 10, Upping St.
Like many conceptual bands, Big Audio Dynamite were primarily an album-based group, turning out records that had a consistent sound and theme. The problem was, Mick Jones had too many ideas. Super Hits, a budget-line comp that concentrates on their Columbia recordings, is nearly as entertaining as the full-fledged hits package, since it contains nearly all of their biggest hits, including "The Bottom Line," "C'Mon Every Beatbox," "Rush," "E equals MC2," "Contact," "Medicine Show" and "The Globe" - everything except "Free," really.
Нравится слушателям: Spandau Ballet, Culture Club, Sheryl Crow.
Super Hits is a compilation album by Big Audio Dynamite. Big Audio Dynamite (later known as Big Audio Dynamite II and Big Audio, and often abbreviated BAD) is a British musica. ig Audio Dynamite, 1995. Entering a New Ride is a downloadable album by Big Audio Dynamite, led by former Clash band member Mick Jones. Afte. mage: Entering A New Ride.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Big Audio Dynamite||The Bottom Line||4:40|
|2||–Big Audio Dynamite||C'mon Every Beatbox||5:25|
|3||–Big Audio Dynamite II||Rush
Co-producer – Olimax & DJ Shapps
|4||–Big Audio Dynamite II||The Globe
Co-producer – Andre Shapps
|5||–Big Audio Dynamite||Just Play Music||4:12|
|6||–Big Audio Dynamite||V Thirteen||4:41|
|7||–Big Audio Dynamite||Sightsee M.C!||4:54|
|8||–Big Audio Dynamite||Contact||4:39|
|9||–Big Audio Dynamite||E=MC²||5:55|
|10||–Big Audio Dynamite||Medicine Show||6:34|
- Manufactured By – Sony Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- A&R – Darren Salmieri, Patti Matheny
- Art Direction – Julian Alexander
- Compilation Producer – Bruce Dickinson
- Graphics – Eric Steinhilber
- Mastered By – Chris Athens
- Photography By – Tom Sheehan
- Producer – Joe Strummer (tracks: 2, 6, 7), Mick Jones
- Product Manager [Packaging] – Ari Kast
- Production Manager – Joy Gilbert
NotesMade in Austria [disc].
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099749 896222
- Barcode (String): 5099749896222
- Label Code: LC 00162
- Rights Society: SACEM/SACD/SDRM/SGDL/BIEM
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L554
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): S4989622000-0101 14
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 943B
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L553
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): S4989622000-0101 23 A4
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 947C
- Other (Distribution Code): CB 151
|CK 65639||Big Audio Dynamite||Super Hits (CD, Comp)||Legacy, Columbia||CK 65639||US||1999|
|CT 65639||Big Audio Dynamite||Super Hits (Cass, Comp)||Legacy, Columbia||CT 65639||US||1999|
|498962.2||Big Audio Dynamite||Super Hits (CD, Comp)||Legacy, Columbia||498962.2||Australia||1999|