Papa Don's New Orleans Jazz Band - Papa Don's New Orleans Jazz Band mp3 album
Featured New Releases. Papa Don's New Orleans Jazz Band.
Album: Jazz and Swing - Sobbin´ Blues No. 2, We're Listening to Jazz Through the Ages, Vol. 7. Release year: 2008. Download Pap Celestin And His New Orleans Jazz Band, Papa Celestin And His New Orleans Jazz Band - High Society. Jazz and Swing - Sobbin´ Blues No. 2: Best 2 songs.
There are no setlists by Papa Don Vappie's New Orleans Jazz Band on setlist. fm yet. You could help us by adding a first setlist. You can track changes of setlists by this artist by selecting the option below. Papa Don Vappie's New Orleans Jazz Band. More from this Artist.
New Orleans Jazz Band слушать онлайн. Прослушать Скачать 03:20. The New Orleans Jazz Band. When the Saints Go Marching In. Прослушать Скачать 02:56. Chris Barber's New Orleans jazz Band. Misty Morning Original Recording Remastered. Прослушать Скачать 03:33.
The Original New Orleans Jazz Band was one of the first jazz bands to make recordings. Composed of mostly New Orleans musicians, the band was popular in New York City in the late 1910s. The group included some of the first New Orleans style players to follow the Original Dixieland Jass Band's success playing in Manhattan. Like the "ODJB", most were veterans of Papa Jack Laine's groups in New Orleans.
Artist: Dr. Jazz & Dirty Bucks Swing Band Album: Papa Noel Genre: New Orleans Jazz, Swing Origin: Italy Released: 2018 Quality: mp3, 320 kbps Tracklist: Jingle Bells 03:29. Jazz and blues mp3 archives are shown on the landing page. So you can choose the music genre and then singer or band.
Listen on Apple Music. 4. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer (feat. Papa Don Vappie & Erny Elly). 5. I'll Be Home For Christmas (feat.
|1||Bugle Boy March||6:50|
|2||Do You Know What It Means (To Miss New Orleans)||5:30|
|3||Dark Town Strutters Ball||3:54|
|4||Up The Lazy River||4:39|
|5||Down By The Riverside||5:57|
|6||I Found A New Baby||4:53|
|7||Birth Of The Blues||4:15|
|9||Burgundy Street Blues||4:06|
|10||When The Saints Go Marching In||3:50|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Vapielle, Inc
- Copyright (c) – Vapielle, Inc
- Pressed By – Disc Manufacturing, Inc., Huntsville – 17611
- Alto Saxophone – Pierre Poree
- Banjo, Guitar, Bass, Vocals – "Papa Don" Vappie*
- Bass Drum, Tambourine – Henry Dejan
- Clarinet – Pierre Poree (tracks: 9)
- Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone – David Grillier
- Drums – Henry Dejan (tracks: 9)
- Drums, Snare, Tambourine – Stan Joseph
- Engineer – Don Hull*
- Mixed By – Don Vappie, Don Hull*
- Photography By [Cover] – Rudolph Dyer
- Producer – Don Vappie
- Trombone – Maynard Chatters
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 2878-80001-2 7
- Barcode (String): 728788000127
- Matrix / Runout: DISC MFG., INC [H7] W.O.17611-3 VR861CD
|VR 86-1||Papa Don's New Orleans Jazz Band*||Papa Don's New Orleans Jazz Band (LP, Album)||Vappielle Records||VR 86-1||US||1986|