Renard With No Regard - Rockyn (The Ultimate Act) mp3 album
- Performer: Renard With No Regard
- Title: Rockyn (The Ultimate Act)
- Genre: Hip-hop
- Formats: MPC TTA RA DMF VOC VOX APE
- Released: 1985
- Style: Electro
- MP3 album: 1156 mb
- FLAC album: 1334 mb
- Rating: 4.6/5
- Votes: 619
Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. Foxy Brown and Babyface (1997).
The album included the following session artists: Arranged By. Renard With No Regard. Rockyn (The Ultimate Act). We'll Make Your Body Move.
Renard With No Regard - How Hard Can You Throw It? The Miami Bass Wars, 1988 04:14. Renard With No Regard - Sweat Miami Bass Express, 1989 06:12.
Renard (full name Renard Queenston) is an alias under the LapFox Trax label. He is a fox-raccoon hybrid (also known as a "foxcoon") who has no actual physical sex, but identifies as male. Renard produces raggacore and breakcore, often with noise influences. He used to produce ambient tracks before Aurastys was created, and occasionally produced noise music before ⇩LOAD was created. He sometimes incorporates vocals from existing popular music into his songs as well.
Renard with No Regard. Discography . Songs .
|A||Rockyn (The Ultimate Act) (Vocal)||5:10|
|B||Rockyn (The Ultimate Act) (Instrumental)||5:03|
- Published By – Vi-Sonic
- Engineer – Mark Richmon*
- Executive-Producer – William "Billy" Hines
- Mastered By – Quadradial Cinema Corp.
- Producer – Frank "Thumbs" Cornelius*
- Scratches – DJ Slick Vic Scratch Master
- Written-By – Renaro Gresham*
Notes© ℗ 1985
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 1-85-FS-3 A KK mastering
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 1-85-FS-3 B KK mastering
- Rights Society: BMI