David Foster - David Foster mp3 album
David Foster is a self-titled solo album by David Foster, released in 1986. The album is mainly instrumental with two duet-style songs featuring rare vocals from Foster himself. This work led to Foster receiving the Juno Award for "Instrumental Artist of the Year" in 1986 and 1987, and a Grammy Award nomination for "Best Pop Instrumental Performance" in 1986. Co-producer Humberto Gatica was also nominated for a Grammy Award in 1986 for "Best Engineered Recording" for this album.
Нравится слушателям: The Piano Guys, Il Divo, Michael Bolton. Beat Rap, Trap Sad. David Foster. It's Party Time (From "Hotel Transylvania 3").
Прослушать Скачать 04:36. Man in Motion (St Elmo's Fire). Прослушать Скачать 04:34. Hard to Say I'm Sorry. Прослушать Скачать 07:03. Прослушать Скачать 05:01. Прослушать Скачать 03:52. Who's Gonna Love You Tonight. Прослушать Скачать 03:07. Прослушать Скачать 03:51. Прослушать Скачать 04:18. Прослушать Скачать 06:21. Прослушать Скачать 04:45.
His skill set of creating hits, writing indelible melodies, and building dramatic moments, has made him one of the most illustrious composers of our time. David foster announces his first canadian tour. Canadian music icon david foster announces his first canadian tour an intimate evening with Posted the 6th, Feb. Learn More.
Keyboards – David Foster. Mastered By – Bernie Grundman. Mastered By – Barry Diament. Producer – David Foster, Humberto Gatica. Saxophone – David Boruff. Written-By – David Foster (tracks: 1, 3 to 10), Jeremy Lubbock (tracks: 2 to 5), J. Hey (tracks: 6), John Bettis (tracks: 7), Keith Diamond (tracks: 7), Michael Landau (tracks: 9), Quincy Jones (tracks: 2), Richard Marx (tracks: 5), Rod Temperton (tracks: 2), T. Keane (tracks: 6), Tom Keane (tracks: 8).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Love Theme From St. Elmo's Fire (Instrumental)||3:33|
|2||Theme From The Color Purple (Mailbox / Proud Theme)||3:48|
|3||Flight Of The Snowbirds||5:28|
|4||All That My Heart Can Hold||3:43|
|5||The Best Of Me
Vocals [Duet] – Olivia Newton-John
Arranged By [Horns] – David Foster, Jerry HeyEngineer – Tommy VicariHorns – Bill Rickenbach*, Chuck Findlay*, Gary Grant, Jerry Hey, Larry WilliamsSaxophone [Solo] – Gary HerbigTap Dance – Gregory Hines
|7||Who's Gonna Love You Tonight
Backing Vocals – Richard Page
|9||Playing With Fire
Guitar [Synthaxe] – Lee RitenourHorns – James Pankow, Lee Loughnane, Walter Parazider*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Amblin Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Air Bear Music
- Published By – Gold Horizon Music Corp.
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Neropub
- Published By – Hollysongs
- Published By – Foster Frees Music
- Published By – Security Hogg Music
- Published By – Young Millionaires Club Music
- Published By – Jerry Hey Music
- Published By – Willesden Music Inc.
- Published By – Keith Diamond Music
- Published By – John Bettis Music
- Published By – Five Storks Music
- Recorded At – Lighthouse Studios
- Mixed At – Lion Share Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Studio 55, Los Angeles
- Arranged By – David Foster
- Drums [Additional Overdubs] – Carlos Vega
- Drums [Overdubs] – Tris Imboden
- Engineer [Second] – Claudio Ordenes, Glen Holguin, Woody Woodruff*, Larry Ferguson, Laura Livingston, Rick Holbrook
- Engineer, Mixed By – Humberto Gatica
- Guitar – Michael Landau
- Keyboards – David Foster
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mastered By [Cd Mastering] – Barry Diament
- Producer – David Foster, Humberto Gatica
- Programmed By [Synth Programmers] – Andrew Thomas, Bo Tomlyn, David Boruff, Marcus Ryle, Michael Boddicker, Randy Waldman, Will Alexander
- Saxophone [Solos] – David Boruff
- Written-By – David Foster (tracks: 1, 3 to 10), Jeremy Lubbock (tracks: 2 to 5), J. Hey* (tracks: 6), John Bettis (tracks: 7), Keith Diamond (tracks: 7), Michael Landau (tracks: 9), Quincy Jones (tracks: 2), Richard Marx (tracks: 5), Rod Temperton (tracks: 2), T. Keane* (tracks: 6), Tom Keane (tracks: 8)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7567 81642 2
- Matrix / Runout: 781642-2 RSA
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0121
|81642-1||David Foster||David Foster (LP, Album)||Atlantic||81642-1||US||1986|
|81642-1||David Foster||David Foster (LP, Album)||Atlantic||81642-1||Philippines||1986|
|81642-1||David Foster||David Foster (LP, Album)||Atlantic||81642-1||Australia||1986|
|781 642-1||David Foster||David Foster (LP, Album)||Atlantic||781 642-1||Germany||1986|
|WPCR-75543||David Foster||David Foster (CD, Album, RE, Jew)||Atlantic||WPCR-75543||Japan||2010|