Trio Guadalajara - Trio Guadalajara mp3 album
- Performer: Trio Guadalajara
- Title: Trio Guadalajara
- Genre: World, Country
- Formats: DXD AA AC3 MMF DTS FLAC AIFF
- Released: 1962
- MP3 album: 1877 mb
- FLAC album: 1701 mb
- Rating: 4.7/5
- Votes: 459
Profile: Spanish band founded in 1950 in Barcelona by José Ivanco (lead vocals); José Boluda (bass vocals); and José Vázquez (second voice, falsetto).
Trio Los Vaqueros De Tempoal. Grabaciones En Discos De Pizarra Y Vinilo (1953-1955). Don't want to see ads?
para mas informacion favor de llamar al cell 708 217 6863 y 708 652 7206.
Trio Guadalajara - La Malaguena. Artist: Trio Guadalajara. Album: Saturday Night In Mexico City - 25 Mexican Classics. Download Trio Guadalajara - La Malaguena. Saturday Night In Mexico City - 25 Mexican Classics: Best 2 songs. Pepe Jaramillo & His Piano - Frenesi 02:28.
The city is in the central region of Jalisco in the Western-Pacific area of Mexico. With a population of 1,460,148 inhabitants, it is Mexico's second most populous municipality. The Guadalajara metropolitan area has a reported population of 5,002,466 inhabitants, making it the second most populous metropolitan area in Mexico, behind Mexico City.
Listen to Trío Guadalajara in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Guadalajara" is a well-known song written and composed by Pepe Guízar in 1937. The song was first popularized by Lucha Reyes, a Mexican singer who was born in Guadalajara and is often regarded as the "mother of ranchera music".
Gigs seen live by. Nobody has seen Trio Guadalajara live yet! Last updated: 13 Mar 2019, 03:12 Etc/UTC.
|A2||Mis Noches Sin Ti|
|B1||Estrellita Del Sur|
|B2||Ave Maria En El Morro|
- Record Company – Compañia Del Gramofono-Odeon, S.A.E.
- Printed By – Quintilla Y Cardona, S. L.
- Performer – Trio Guadalajara
- Performer [Trío Guadalajara] – Boluda*, Vázquez*, L. Dols*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Printed on Side A label): 7TSO 1527
- Matrix / Runout (Printed on Side B label): 7TSO 1528
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): 7TSO 1527
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): 7TSO 1528
- Depósito Legal: B. 21.819-1962
- Rights Society (Boxed): B.I.E.M.