Pan-Asian Ensemble - Mujou mp3 album
Album · 2006 · 3 Songs. Mujou Pan-Asian Ensemble. More By Pan-Asian Ensemble.
Слушайте Pan-Asian Ensemble и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации. Mujou (Evanescence) - Pan-Asian Ensemble. Makahala - Pan-Asian Ensemble. Kofuu (Wind of the Past) - Pan-Asian Ensemble. Black Rain - Meg Okura & The Pan Asian Chamber Jazz Ensemble.
Asian American Women Artists Association. English (UK) · Русский · Українська · Suomi · Español. Violinist, vocalist, composer, bandleader, and 2018 Chamber Music America grant recipient Meg Okura presents Ima Ima, livestream.
Recorded in Moscow, Pan-Asian ensemble is led by Georgy Mnatsakanov (shakuhachi) and Dmitry Kalinin (shakuhachi, hichiriki, Chinese gong-chimes and voice). The ensemble is augmented by Varvara Sidorova, Kakujo Nakagawa and Misako Mimuro (all three on biwas) and Pyotr Nikulin on dijeridu and Dmitry Schyolkin on percussion. The leaders studied with great Japanese teachers. Amazingly, the Russians try to create new music based directly on Japanese musical traditions and its aesthetic principles without distorting European composing techniques.
Pan Asian Chamber Jazz Ensemble is a world chamber jazz ensemble based in New York City, founded in 2006 by jazz violinist and composer, Meg Okura. Meg Okura's Pan Asian Chamber Jazz Ensemble (2006). Music of Ryuichi Sakamoto (2013). 2006 Best New Age Album, Independent Music Awards. 2006 Metlife Creative Connections Grant, Meet the Composer. 2007–2008 American Composers Forum, Jerome Composers Commissioning Program. 2008 Manhattan Community Art Fund, LMCC.
|3||Kofuu (Wind Of The Past)||21:44|
- Published By – Alissa Publishing
- Biwa – Kakujo Nakagawa (tracks: 1, 3), Misako Mimuro (tracks: 1, 3), Varvara Sidorova (tracks: 1)
- Composed By – Dmitry Kalinin* (tracks: 2, 3)
- Design – Nina Korolyova
- Didgeridoo – Pyotr Nikulin (tracks: 1, 2)
- Edited By – Harry Fulcher*
- Mixed By [Live Mixing] – Andrey Smirnov
- Percussion – Dmitry Schyolkin* (tracks: 2)
- Producer [Produced By] – Leo Feigin
- Shakuhachi, Chimes [Chinese Gong-chimes] – Georgy Mnatsakanov (tracks: 1, 2)
- Shakuhachi, Koto, Chimes [Chinese Gong-chimes], Hichiriki, Voice, Mastered By [Mastering By] – Dmitry Kalinin*
Notes1 Recorded 12.09.2000 in May Hall of Moscow Conservatoire
2 Recorded 24.04.2001 in Rachmaninov Hall of Moscow Conservatoire
3 Composed especially for performance with Kakujo Nakagawa at the 3rd International Japanese Music Festival in 2001
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 024792 049325
- Label Code: LC 5417