Eels - Tomorrow Morning mp3 album
Tomorrow Morning is the ninth studio album by Eels; the third in a trilogy of concept albums including Hombre Lobo (2009) and End Times (2010).
Tomorrow Morning (album). Studio album by Eels. August 17, 2010 (2010-08-17). 2 Critical reception.
Tomorrow Morning is perhaps most notable for how it complements its predecessor, the teasing End Times released earlier this year. That album showed E wrestling with his defense mechanisms in a way that promised to show the man behind the initial. He has never flinched from heavy issues; he wrote an album about cancer, after all. But he has always swathed any hint of confession in severe detachment, as if he could never wholly inhabit his songs for fear of the very real pain they might contain. Tomorrow Morning, however, meanders aimlessly through 14 songs that sound like 28. How's that for existential crisis? Stuck in a never-ending Eels album.
Tomorrow Morning (CDr, Album, Copy Prot. Cooperative Music, E Works Records. Tomorrow Morning (LP, Album, Gat + 7", EP). E Works Records, Cobraside Distribution Inc. CSDLP 1145. UK, Europe & US. 2010.
On the third Eels album in 14 months, Everett completes a trilogy that began with the rockist Hombre Lobo in June of 2009, which addressed the ravenous hunger and cost of desire. In January 2010, End Times detailed in a low-key and acoustic manner, often in sometimes embarrassingly intimate terms, the shattering toll of a broken relationship. Tomorrow Morning emerges on the other side of both.
Tomorrow Morning ranges from bittersweet to ecstatic, which, when compared to pervious albums (that ranged from depressed to bitter), is quite a change. E expresses his gratitude towards the world, admits his love towards a woman, and, as always, expresses his love for birds, and this is done without an ounce of bitterness or harshness. And yet, despite this experimentation replacing the minimalistic arrangements of the past albums, Tomorrow Morning still sounds like an EELS album. For example, Oh So Lovely, a tender serenade, would have fit in on any constituent of the band’s back catalog, if not lyrically then musically.
|A1||In Gratitude For This Magnificent Day|
|A2||I'm A Hummingbird|
|A4||Baby Loves Me|
|A6||What I Have To Offer|
|A7||This Is Where It Gets Good|
|B1||After The Earthquake|
|B2||Oh So Lovely|
|B5||That's Not Her Way|
|B6||I Like The Way This Is Going|
|B7||Mystery Of Life|
|C2||St. Elizabeth Story|
|D1||Let's Ruin Julie's Birthday|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – E Works Records
- Copyright (c) – E Works Records
- Published By – Satan's Cock-A-Doodle Do
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Recorded At – OneHitsville
- Mastered At – DigiPrep
- Choir – Amy Davies Choir
- Design – Lisa Glines
- Management – Benchmark Entertainment
- Mastered By – Dan Hersch
- Mixed By – Dan Pinder (tracks: C2), Koool G Murder (tracks: A5, B7, D1), Robert Carranza (tracks: C1), Ryan Boesch (tracks: A1 to A4, A6, A7, B1 to B6, D2), Wally Gagel (tracks: C1)
- Orchestra – Tomorrow Morning Orchestra
- Performer – E , Knuckles , Koool G Murder
- Programmed By – Koool G Murder (tracks: A5, B7), Ryan Boesch (tracks: A1 to A4, A6, A7, B1 to B6)
- Programmed By [Additional] – Koool G Murder (tracks: B4), Robert Carranza (tracks: B3)
- Recorded By – Dan Pinder (tracks: C2), Koool G Murder (tracks: A5, B7, D1), Robert Carranza (tracks: C1), Ryan Boesch (tracks: A1 to A4, A6, A7, B1 to B6, D2), Wally Gagel (tracks: C1)
- Written-By – Mark Oliver Everett (tracks: A1 to B7), Everett* (tracks: C1 to D2)
NotesRecorded at OneHitsville, USA.
Mastered at Digiprep Mastering.
℗ & © 2010 E Works Records.
Published by Satan's Cock-A-Doodle Do/ Almo Music ASCAP
LP came in shrink wrap with special clear sticker with Band name and album title on it.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 29707 95451 1
|VVR744352||Eels||Tomorrow Morning (CD, Album + CD, EP)||Cooperative Music, E Works Records||VVR744352||UK & Europe||2010|
|none||Eels||Tomorrow Morning (CDr, Album, Copy Prot., Num, Promo)||Cooperative Music, E Works Records||none||UK & Europe||2010|
|VVR744352||Eels||Tomorrow Morning (CD, Album + CD, EP)||Cooperative Music, E Works Records||VVR744352||Australia||2010|
|894500201||Eels||Tomorrow Morning (CD, Album + CD, EP + Dlx)||E Works Records||894500201||US||2010|
|VVR744349||Eels||Tomorrow Morning (CD, Album)||E Works Records||VVR744349||UK & Europe||2010|