PUP - PUP mp3 album
PUP is the debut album by Canadian punk rock band PUP. The album was recorded with the financial support of the Government of Canada through the Department of Canadian Heritage (Canada Music Fund) and Canada's Private Radio Broadcasters. PUP was released on October 8, 2013 through Royal Mountain Records in Canada and later re-released on April 8, 2014 through SideOneDummy Records. All tracks written by PUP. PUP. Stefan Babcock – lead vocals, guitar. Nestor Chumak – bass, backing vocals.
Naga Having bought The Dream Is Over before this album and enjoying it greatly, I decided to go back and listen to their debut. While the album definitely sounds more upbeat than the second (which by no means devalues either album) it still covers some darker, more melancholic themes in the final track Factories, for example.
PUP (abbreviation for Pathetic Use of Potential) is a Canadian punk rock band formed in Toronto, Ontario in 2010, originally under the name Topanga. PUP's self-titled debut album was released on October 8, 2013 on Royal Mountain Records. In December 2013, PUP signed with SideOneDummy Records and re-released their debut album in the United States on April 8, 2014.
to/MorbidStuff ww. uptheband.
In PUP, there is only one rule: the People’s Champ can never win. The Canadian quartet's sophomore album, the loudly beloved The Dream is Over, brought them perilously close to the kind of success that would strip them of underdog status forever: They made an album about the comprehensive mental, physical, and financial toll of touring constantly for two years straight, and their reward wa. .getting to do the same exact thing for even longer, in larger venues. The dream wasn’t over, it just stuck around long enough to prove hollow
Morbid Thoughts is an inspired, catchy punk album, full of punchy, soon-to-be anthems that will please old fans and hook newer ones. However, it is also something else. A brave acknowledgment that life isn't easy and sometimes the worst enemy is that inner voice, hell-bent on beating you down at every turn.
|B9||Back Against The Wall||2:26|
- Copyright (c) – PUP
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PUP
- Licensed To – Royal Mountain Records
- Licensed To – Universal Music
- Mastered At – Howie Weinberg Mastering
- Mastered At – Trutone Mastering Labs
- Recorded At – Mixart Studios
- Recorded At – The Orange Lounge
- Illustration [Cover Image Illustrated By] – Jason Bartell
- Management – Adam 'Bix' Berger*
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – Carl*
- Performer [PUP Is] – Nestor Chumak*, Stefan Babcock, Steve Sladkowski, Zack Mykula
- Photography By – Joe Fuda
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Dave Schiffman*
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Spencer Sunshine
- Songwriter – PUP
- Technician [Assistance By] – Francis Bélanger Lacas*
Notes2nd press, Red vinyl of 500
© & ℗ 2013 PUP, under exclusive license in Canada to Royal Mountain Records / Universal Music.
Mastered at Howie Weinberg Mastering Studio, LA.
Recorded at Studio Mixart in Montreal, Quebec.
Additional recording done at Orange Lounge in Toronto, Ontario.
Management: Adam 'Bix' Berger for Royal Mountain Records.
Track durations not listed on release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 80889 03536 4
- Matrix / Runout: RMR 011 A Trutone Mastering Labs NY Carl 8-13
- Matrix / Runout: RMR 011 B Trutone Mastering Labs NY Carl 8-13
|RMR011||PUP||PUP (LP, Album)||Royal Mountain Records||RMR011||Canada||2013|
|SD1541-1||PUP||PUP (LP, Album, Red)||SideOneDummy Records||SD1541-1||US||2014|
|SD1541-1||Pup||PUP (LP, Album, Ltd)||SideOneDummy Records||SD1541-1||US||2014|
|RMR010||Pup||Pup (CD)||Royal Mountain Records||RMR010||Canada||2013|
|none||Pup||PUP (10xFile, AAC, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC, MP3, ogg, WAV, Alb)||SideOneDummy Records||none||Canada||2014|