Herbie Hancock - Mwandishi mp3 album
Mwandishi is the ninth album by jazz pianist Herbie Hancock, released in 1971. It is one of Hancock's first departures from the traditional idioms of jazz as well as the onset of a new, creative and original style which produced an appeal to a wider audience, before his 1973 album, Head Hunters.
Recordings - Herbie Hancock. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве. Исполнитель: Herbie Hancock.
Mwandishi" is perhaps Herbie Hancock's best fusion album prior to "Head Hunters. Although he didn't play on "Bitches Brew" in 1969, Hancock was obviously very influenced by that album. Ostinato is a straight-ahead uptempo exploration of the remnants of Bitches Brew. It is clearly a response to that monster fusion album's animalistic, chaotic nature.
Band Name Herbie Hancock. Album Name Mwandishi. 版公司 Warner Music Group WEA Rhino Records. 1. Ostinato (Suite For Angela). 2. You'Ll Know When You Get There. 3. Wandering Spirit Song.
By: Herbie Hancock (1971, Jazz). More albums from Herbie Hancock: The Imagine Project by Herbie Hancock. Possibilities by Herbie Hancock. The Prisoner by Herbie Hancock. Takin’ Off by Herbie Hancock. Speak Like A Child by Herbie Hancock. Head Hunters by Herbie Hancock. Blow-Up (The Original Sound Track Album) by Herbie Hancock. View all albums . Mwandishi. By: Herbie Hancock (1971, Jazz). You’ll Know When You Get There. More albums from Herbie Hancock: The Imagine Project by Herbie Hancock
Duration: 44:50 Year: 1970. 0:00 ? Herbie Hancock albums.
No one has said anything yet. In Library (1). Contributions By.
Herbie Hancock is one of the most prolific jazz pianists of the 20th century. A child prodigy, he played with the greats such as Donald Byrd and Miles Davis. As he was a bit of a geek, he enjoyed gadgets & buttons and he was one of the first to embrace and master the electric piano, but he always stayed true to the acoustic sound. In fact, he always bounced back and forth between his electronic and acoustic sound, touching upon almost every development in R&B, Funk and Jazz while retaining an original and distinctive voice. 180 gram audiophile vinyl.
Mwandishi Herbie Hancock. This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). Ostinato - Suite For Angela.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Ostinato (Suite For Angela)
Congas, Timbales – Jose "Cepito" Areas*Guitar – Ron Montrose*Written-By – Herbie Hancock
|A2||You'll Know When You Get There
Written-By – Herbie Hancock
|B||Wandering Spirit Song
Written-By – Julian Priester
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Hancock Records, Inc. Production
- Published By – Hancock Music
- Produced For – Fillmore Corporation
- Recorded At – Wally Heider Studios
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Arranged By – Herbie Hancock
- Bass – Mchezaji / Buster Williams*
- Bass Clarinet, Alto Flute – Mwile / Benny Maupin*
- Design [Front Cover] – Bonnie Schiffman, Robin Mitchell
- Drums – Jabali / Billy Hart*
- Drums, Percussion – Ndugu / Leon Chancler*
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Mwandishi / Herbie Hancock*
- Engineer [Assistant Recording] – Aulikki Niitynen
- Engineer [Recording, Catero Sound Company] – Fred Catero
- Executive-Producer – Lee Weisel*
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Edmund Shea
- Producer – David Rubinson
- Trombone [Trombones] – Pepo Mtoto / Julian Priester*
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Mganga / Eddie Henderson*
NotesRecorded at Wally Heider Recording Studios, San Francisco, Calif.
Ndugu / Leon Chancler, Jose "Cepito" Areas, and Ron Montrose are "also appearing". Rest of the players presented as "members of The Herbie Hancock Sextet
This is the original US release on an olive-drab/green WB label.
Slightly textured matte sleeve.
(C)1971 - Warner Bros. Records, Inc
Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): S39818
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): S39819
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etching(variation 1)): S I WS-1898 39818-A 1A S.G.A2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Etching (variation 1)): I S WS-1898 39819-B 1A S.G. A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etching (variation 2)): WS 1898 39818-1 BC
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Etching (variation 2)): WS 1898 39818-1 CC
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etching (variation 3)): S I WS-1898 39818-A 1A S.G. A3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout Etching (variation 3)): I WS-1898 39819-B 1A S.G. A
|WS 1898||Herbie Hancock||Mwandishi (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WS 1898||US||1971|
|WBS 1898||Herbie Hancock||Mwandishi (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. - Seven Arts Records||WBS 1898||New Zealand||1971|
|WPCR-29114||Herbie Hancock||Mwandishi (CD, Album, RE, RM, SHM)||Warner Bros. Records||WPCR-29114||Japan||2016|
|46 077||Herbie Hancock||Mwandishi (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||46 077||Germany||1971|
|9362-47541-2||Herbie Hancock||Mwandishi (CD, Album, RE, Dig)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Jazz, Warner Strategic Marketing||9362-47541-2||Europe||2000|