Andrew Poppy - Ophelia / Ophelia mp3 album
CD - impetus 19426).
Andrew Poppy – Ophelia, Ophelia. Label: Impetus Records – IMP CD 19426. Country: UK. Released: 1995. Engineered At – Abbey Road Studios. Engineered At – The Premises Studio (London). Engineered At – Grove Park. Engineered At – Stronsa Road. Glass Mastered At – Koch – 80. 71.
Listen to Andrew Poppy Radio featuring songs from Ophelia, Ophelia free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, BBC, NPR.
Ophelia is the title of a 1998 album, film, and song by Natalie Merchant. Kind & Generous" was the most successful single of the album, reaching the Top 20 in the . whilst Merchant was on tour with Lilith Fair. Break Your Heart" also received single and video treatment. These and the other videos from the album, plus three from Tigerlily, were gathered on a Warner Music Vision home video, also entitled Ophelia. I love the opportunity to flex my thespian muscle," Merchant quips on it.
Ophelia is a painting by British artist Sir John Everett Millais, completed in 1851 and 1852 and in the collection of Tate Britain in London. It depicts Ophelia, a character from William Shakespeare's play Hamlet, singing before she drowns in a river in Denmark.
Ophelia/Ophelia (1995, Impetus). Rude Bloom (1995, ArtGallery, Wotre Music). Andrew Poppy on Zang Tuum Tumb - comprises The Beating of Wings, Alphabed, Under the Son (previously unreleased third album for ZTT) plus bonus tracks (2005, ZTT). and the Shuffle of Things (2008, Field Radio). Shiny Floor Shiny Ceiling (2012, Field Radio).
|1||Do You Doubt||3:24|
|2||Tis In My Memory Locked||3:10|
|4||I Have Been So Affrighted||4:12|
|6||How Does Your Honour||7:54|
|8||I Think Nothing||1:36|
|10||Where Is The Beauteous||3:18|
|12||Let's Have No Words Of This||2:23|
|14||I Hope All Will Be Well||0:52|
|16||It Is The False Steward||3:44|
|18||Will Not Come Again||11:28|
- Licensed To – Impetus Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Impetus Records
- Copyright (c) – Impetus Records
- Copyright (c) – Andrew Poppy
- Engineered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Engineered At – The Premises Studio (London)
- Engineered At – Grove Park
- Engineered At – Stronsa Road
- Glass Mastered At – Koch – 808.571.019.426.0
- Artwork [Monoprints] – Julia Bardsley
- Clarinet, Bass Clarinet – Roger Heaton
- Design – Impetus
- Engineer – Andrew Walter, Dave Hunt, Frederick Ruby, Simon Zagorzki-Thomas*
- Keyboards, Percussion, Sampler – Andrew Poppy
- Mastered By [Pq] – Dave Bernez
- Mezzo-soprano Vocals – Margaret Cameron
- Producer – Andrew Poppy
NotesRecorded October 1994.
Engineered at Grove Park, Stronsa Road, The Premises, Abbey Road.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 020492 942621
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L17
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3002
- Matrix / Runout: 808.571.019.426.0 mastered by KOCH
- Other (SPARS Code): DDD